Can someone have a look at my pics

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Morning all,

Back again lol,

Ive attached some shots of my girl but Im not sure how far gone she is, I dont know when to flush her, not sure how longs left,

Any advice, keep growing and feeding or start thinking about flushing her, just dont want to ruin her now she's got this far !! Any help would be awesome,

Thanks

Can someone have a look at my pics
Can someone have a look at my pics 2
Can someone have a look at my pics 3
Can someone have a look at my pics 4
Can someone have a look at my pics 5
Can someone have a look at my pics 6
Can someone have a look at my pics 7
Can someone have a look at my pics 8
Can someone have a look at my pics 9
Can someone have a look at my pics 10
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Keep feeding, you are maybe half way through. From the looks of it, you have a solid month to go. What is your grow medium? Hydro has a shorter flush time that soil. Keep posting weekly update pics, looks good so far. 👍🏼

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Keep feeding, you are maybe half way through. From the looks of it, you have a solid month to go. What is your grow medium? Hydro has a shorter flush time that soil. Keep posting weekly update pics, looks good so far. 👍🏼
Thanks for your reply, my problems always how longs left, I do study the trichomes and watch how they're changing but I still seem to mess it up and either wait too long or early,

Its good to know she looks good anyway, maybe I'll actually grow a weed properly lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for your reply, my problems always how longs left, I do study the trichomes and watch how they're changing but I still seem to mess it up and either wait too long or early,

Its good to know she looks good anyway, maybe I'll actually grow a weed properly lol
As Brotofsky says they look about 4 weeks away. here's one of mine I took yesterday about the same size as yours. This is at 4 weeks of flower time.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Sorry, Im growing in Soil, using very small amounts of fertiliser

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

As Brotofsky says they look about 4 weeks away. here's one of mine I took yesterday about the same size as yours. This is at 4 weeks of flower time.
She's a beauty, I t would be nice to see mine go that way!!!

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Sorry, Im growing in Soil, using very small amounts of fertiliser

In that case, you have about a week of flushing, but be patient you have time. Also appears that your lady leans sativa, so perhaps it may take longer to finish. I don’t push the nutes hard either, I feel it can lead to other issues. I’m no pro, so I’d rather keep it simple.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

When did you prune her? I didnt prune as ive messed up b4 doing it, I managed to put a plant back into veg

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Looks like another month maybe more, see how those pistols turned red/orange and reside into the bud on bigCubes girls? That's what you're looking for, I wouldn't even consider flushing until I see 80% of the hairs turning red/orange.
Your buds are going to gain a lot of weight and start to swell about 2-3 weeks before they are ripe. You can increase the dark cycle but you'll compromise your total yeild

Top Bottom