Can someone help diagnose my problem.

• Thread starter Sanji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sanji

So I've posted a few times over the past weeks about various issues I have come across, although I was given some great pointers my plants have continued to develop new symptoms to signify that something could be wrong.

1 of the plants started having very minor tip burn last week, I began flushing as I fed a heavier dose of nutes at the previous feed 2 days prior and assumed it was nute burn,

5 days give or take have gone by and the older fan leaves have begun to turn yellow and developed brown spots along the edges and on the tip, along with all the younger growth having what looks like tip burn,

Could this actually be a nutrient deficiency due to lockout or something? I find that strange since the second plant is thriving, I will admit I have not tested soil ph since starting this grow, only run-off ph which was around 6.6 last time I checked, but that was a mix of both run off's in 1 test, i will be getting a soil ph tester soon but untill then im hoping someone can point me in the right direction with what's going on.
20220225 235602
20220225 235641
20220225 235611

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Without sounding mean or offensive to you could I encourage you to just let this crop grow out finish and start over again then just chalk it up to a learning experience. I learned my first five years of growing that I was over caring for my plants and in there like I was in ER doctor trying to diagnose a problem that I couldn't figure out let her rip dude let them go

2Bad

2Bad

Without sounding mean or offensive to you could I encourage you to just let this crop grow out finish and start over again then just chalk it up to a learning experience. I learned my first five years of growing that I was over caring for my plants and in there like I was in ER doctor trying to diagnose a problem that I couldn't figure out let her rip dude let them go
it's not even bad though!

Ok so basically we need some answers... soil? nutrients? light distance? watts? temp?.humidity?

2Bad

2Bad

If you think about it stress is good for resin production lol so might have a good comeback story here

P

Petrochemical

Supporter

Ok so basically we need some answers... soil? nutrients? light distance? watts? temp?.humidity?
Never said they were bad, that's ur words

S

Sanji

I totally get your point here and I really appreciate the feedback , at the end of the day I'm just trying to figure out the issue early on before it possibly gets worse and takes over.

S

Sanji

Hey mate, so just to add I am from Australia and I know alot of you are international so some of the products I list you may not know of, most of it I purchased on a budget so some of it may not be ideal. I will include some photos of the products.

For soil Im Using osmocote premium plus from bunnings, nutrients I'm using powerfeed pro(red) for tomato and fruit, it has 14% 1.4% 8% npk, and I recently added some liquid potash In the last feed as a pk booster(2% 14% pk) my plan was to slowly reduce the amount of npk I add and increase the potash slightly as the flowers develop.

For lighting I'm using a mars hydro ts1000 which is around 150W I believe, I've got it sitting at around 32cm(13 inches) but had planned to move them up a bit soon as the plants are stretching.

As for temps and humidity I have made another post regarding this as they are not ideal by any means, the best I can get them to is 65% and 27.5c(81.5f) but sometimes it fluctuates to 80% and sometimes temps hit 30c(86f) when I run the dehumidifier for a long time although that hasn't happened in a while.

Sorry for the long post thanks in advance.
20220226 095947
20220226 100010
20220226 100023
20220226 101039
20220226 101049
20220226 101059

2Bad

2Bad

Yea everything’s sounding good I would just move the light up 12 inches the yellow/white tips mean it’s stressing a lil tiny bit

S

Sanji

Yea everything’s sounding good I would just move the light up 12 inches the yellow/white tips mean it’s stressing a lil tiny bit
Ok cool, I had planned to move them up today anyway, appreciate the input.