Can someone help me plz

• Thread starter Mat1331
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mat1331

Issues with my plants check picture and all the leaves dying and going yellow.
Can someone help me plz
Can someone help me plz 2
Can someone help me plz 3
Can someone help me plz 4
Can someone help me plz 5
Can someone help me plz 6
Can someone help me plz
Can someone help me plz 3
Can someone help me plz 4
Can someone help me plz 5
Can someone help me plz 6

M

Mat1331

^^^^^ agree,lacking p from looks of it, color is good on rest of plant,is there any yellow between the veins?hungry hungry hippo's there,is that a pincher or dane in back ground?
It’s a pure breed Doberman ya lol no yellow between veins just really yellow leafs and some brown tips lot of foliage has died

koolhut

koolhut

Hey man to me, this is completely normal. Looks like week 3 of flower, you'll want to see some leaves turning yellow as this is a sign of maturity and nearing end stage of the plant. But, the leaves definitely look a little too light green; id bump up the ppms.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

By switching from Veg, to Bloom nutrient, does this mean you cut back on Nitrogen????

If yes? Its a myth that Nitrogen needs to be cut bck in flowering.

The truth is, Everything is increased in flowering, including Nitrogen.

All Nitrogen is to a Plant is the same thing as Protein is to a Human.

Why would you cut back protein, at a critical growth spurt??? Not Logical.

The plant also looks Mag/Calcium deficient.

TerriR

TerriR

By switching from Veg, to Bloom nutrient, does this mean you cut back on Nitrogen????

Agree with this! in the past, I would switch over to bloom nutrients but this year, I am still feeding 75% strength veg + the bloom. This has greatly slowed down the leaf yellowing. Just my own experiment to test whether they need both and my conclusion is Yes...so far. 6th week of flower and so far my plants are super hungry.

51061F0D 680E 4650 8088 4ABB0CB6B515
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

yep, as said above you've dropped your nitrogen way too soon, if those were my plants I feed it something similar to an all-purpose 20-20-20 to get that thing green again, and I would do it soon!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats your opinion ,here is mine,that plant should have enough sulfur in it to keep it green this stage in life,you want to know why,nitrogen slows fruit production by a lot,does more harm and decrease your yield,i like green leafs too,not to the point were the thang looks like wax,how your buds taste after cure using all the nitrogen you use?if you think this is a myth grow some veggies and let me know how it works out for you,you might not be able to tell with flowers,sure can watching food grow,excess N slows fruiting and gives you dark green leaves but minimum fruit,that plant also has a exchange and when you think it needs N in reality it is starving for sulfur,N is what the plant needs to substain green quick growth while seedlings,vegging you start dropping the N slowly,that is why a nute producer has stages of growth,problem is they just increase the P and K,so then if you use there recomendations you have a pot full of salts after harvest,too much of a good thing works two ways,ever heard of crop rotation,this is why,say corn ,there hogs for N all the way to tassel after tassel they dig deep for P and K,completly have exchanged the rate of Nitrogen to almost nill,thats why its important for soil testing,to see what the exchange was for reapplying for next crop,rotate the crop and plant beans there and harvest ,the N exchange goes other way and back into the soil reducing how much you have to spread to get back to the recommended level again ,same for P and K,plant tissue test give results of what the plant was up taking while plant was alive,that is the only way to say if dropping N levels vs adding N levels,so it could go either way,you can throw all the goods at them you want but if that exchange isnt right your just adding salt to the pot,it only uptakes what it wants for stage of life,hell no dont drop the N but decrease it to were plant is happy,flowering stage is more focused on minerals and macro nutes and that were sulfur and iron,boron,magnese come in,calcium is abundant in the soil and the mag makes it work,great example is bacteria and fungus wars,fungus will come in in numbers bacteria comes in and cans there ass from being stronger.
so the flip side of all is it up to gardener,but sure enough aint no myth,now here anthor for you to claw around with,if your plant is def and you have a guess what it is,why would you go and put a even number fertilizer on it? i see it all the time use 10-10-10 or any other crazy number,why would you do that ?wouldnt the problem still be there with even numbers and now twice as strong?

TerriR

TerriR

thats your opinion ,here is mine,that plant should have enough sulfur in it to keep it green this stage in life,you want to know why,nitrogen slows fruit production by a lot,does more harm and decrease your yield,i like green leafs too,not to the point were the thang looks like wax,how your buds taste after cure using all the nitrogen you use?if you think this is a myth grow some veggies and let me know how it works out for you,you might not be able to tell with flowers,sure can watching food grow,excess N slows fruiting and gives you dark green leaves but minimum fruit,that plant also has a exchange and when you think it needs N in reality it is starving for sulfur,N is what the plant needs to substain green quick growth while seedlings,vegging you start dropping the N slowly,that is why a nute producer has stages of growth,problem is they just increase the P and K,so then if you use there recomendations you have a pot full of salts after harvest,too much of a good thing works two ways,ever heard of crop rotation,this is why,say corn ,there hogs for N all the way to tassel after tassel they dig deep for P and K,completly have exchanged the rate of Nitrogen to almost nill,thats why its important for soil testing,to see what the exchange was for reapplying for next crop,rotate the crop and plant beans there and harvest ,the N exchange goes other way and back into the soil reducing how much you have to spread to get back to the recommended level again ,same for P and K,plant tissue test give results of what the plant was up taking while plant was alive,that is the only way to say if dropping N levels vs adding N levels,so it could go either way,you can throw all the goods at them you want but if that exchange isnt right your just adding salt to the pot,it only uptakes what it wants for stage of life,hell no dont drop the N but decrease it to were plant is happy,flowering stage is more focused on minerals and macro nutes and that were sulfur and iron,boron,magnese come in,calcium is abundant in the soil and the mag makes it work,great example is bacteria and fungus wars,fungus will come in in numbers bacteria comes in and cans there ass from being stronger.
so the flip side of all is it up to gardener,but sure enough aint no myth,now here anthor for you to claw around with,if your plant is def and you have a guess what it is,why would you go and put a even number fertilizer on it? i see it all the time use 10-10-10 or any other crazy number,why would you do that ?wouldnt the problem still be there with even numbers and now twice as strong?
You think mine looks too green? I actually thought they were a touch too pale but don’t want to overdo the N

F7DC1CC2 DBE8 4DF2 AC1E A2C20B349D8D
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its not opinion. Its science.

Im using Tissue Analysis.

MYTH Nitrogen should be reduced if flowering. NOPE. MYTH.
ya there the answer science yep thats it,i would like to see that tissue report,also were it was done,seeing how the plant is illegal ,in your report what was the uptake on P and K that should be there also

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You think mine looks too green? I actually thought they were a touch too pale but don’t want to overdo the N

Those look about perfect, they look about halfway done? When I first started growing again I did as you said above about changing nutes too soon and it was always a struggle with yellowing and leaf drop.

I don't drop N until the last two maybe three weeks if at all, I do like a fade but not right from the beginning!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Those look about perfect, they look about halfway done? When I first started growing again I did as you said above about changing too soon and it was always a struggle with yellowing and leaf drop.

I don't drop N until the last two maybe three weeks if at all, I do like a fade but not right from the beginning!
if this is your belife why drop last 2 weeks,got anything to do with taste? my thing is this,sulfur replaces the N in the stage of growths terri are,i could care less about what science says,i live in a real world were every thing is real ,i dont depend on a group of folk that get grants to study the science of how a toliet lid works and take 10 yrs to find out it goes up and down,to much reading and not enough doing is the problem of today,science wasnt any were around when all states were illegal now they are and on the cash cow along with every thing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Personally I feel like most bloom nutes drop N to fast and being in hydro I can literally manipulate my nutrients in about 10 min. I have also found sulfer to be a common deficiency in flower and have issues if I'm not supplementing epsom salt. But that can change depending on nutes used.

I think they key is feeding enough but not to much nitrogen. Personally IME epsom salt is a must in flower and if I'm seeing too light of green it's my nitrogen (well overall ferts in my case) I agree with @oldskol4evr sulfer is often over looked.

If I had a ratio to pick it would be more like 2-1-3 supplement a bit of pk in flower and Epsom salt late veg and flower. In hydro I start cutting my nutes back about 2 weeks before harvest. With that said I don't feed so much that I have dark green leaves or clawing. I think you are all right. To much nitrogen=bad but you also don't want to little to soon.

Just my opinion. My schedule is not ideal for soil so cutting back sooner in soil is likely since you can't just change your nutrients on a whim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom