Can someone help with my water?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

So my water ppm/hardness is 75 out of tap and and 7.4 ph.think I need to add a bit of cal mag to each watering to bring up a bit.how do I go about this? Adjust ph down and then add cal mag til I’m in range and use it

or add cal mag first then ph down the water?

what about when I add nutes?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Add a tablespoon of white vinegar to each watering can. 7 L water. Soak the plant. Every day for 2 weeks. Get some PH test strips and check The PH in the can. Add or subtract a little vinegar as needed to get a 6.0 test. Over a couple of weeks you will bring the PH of your soil withing range. Get a test kit and test every couple of weeks. I use rain water that it 7.0 and 1 tbs pr 7 L is spot on 6.0 . After That Test run off. Try and keep the PH 6.0.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Add a tablespoon of white vinegar to each watering can. 7 L water. Soak the plant. Every day for 2 weeks. Get some PH test strips and check The PH in the can. Add or subtract a little vinegar as needed to get a 6.0 test. Over a couple of weeks you will bring the PH of your soil withing range. Get a test kit and test every couple of weeks. I use rain water that it 7.0 and 1 tbs pr 7 L is spot on 6.0 . After That Test run off. Try and keep the PH 6.0.

"Come on, man!" -Joe Biden

Top Bottom