Can someone identify this problem?

• Thread starter nemgrower202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nemgrower202

nemgrower202

I recently planted these in rockwool 2-3days ago. I suspect it's magnesium deficiency but from what I read magnesium deficiency shouldn't show symptoms until week 6

Can someone identify this problem
Can someone identify this problem 2
SntWick

SntWick

Check your roots should be healthy and white, if yellow back off the water a bit. Could be rotting rots

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Go longer between watering, also when watering jus mist, until moist. Doesn’t need to be soaked. Do you have a dome to keep humidity up?
Well I soaked the rockwool cubes to lower the pH before I planted them that's why they are so wet.
No dome, the humidity in the room is at 60%.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Do you think this damage is reversible once the cubes dry a bit or should I just start new ones?

SntWick

SntWick

Do you think this damage is reversible once the cubes dry a bit or should I just start new ones?
Pretty resilient little plants, their only desire is to live. Lesson learned and I’d say let them dry a bit and see how they do. No harm in letting them ride for a bit and see playing with the watering schedule, and amounts. Personally up to you, I only say this cause I just went through same ordeal and germ some behind so jus in case. So totally up to you

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Pretty resilient little plants, their only desire is to live. Lesson learned and I’d say let them dry a bit and see how they do. No harm in letting them ride for a bit and see playing with the watering schedule, and amounts. Personally up to you, I only say this cause I just went through same ordeal and germ some behind so jus in case. So totally up to you
Ah thanks for the advice man. I've never encountered this problem before and this is new and valuable information.

SntWick

SntWick

Ah thanks for the advice man. I've never encountered this problem before and this is new and valuable information.
As we learn we grow, usually your leaves are a direct reflection of your root system. Literally, and mistakes are meant to be applied! Happy Harvesting soon enough brother! Happened to me as well

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Was that set of leaves left wet? The new set looks unaffected. Hard to tell exactly from the pics but it looks like mine if I mist them and leave big drops, the led bleaches them quick like a magnifying glass...

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Was that set of leaves left wet? The new set looks unaffected. Hard to tell exactly from the pics but it looks like mine if I mist them and leave big drops, the led bleaches them quick like a magnifying glass...
Hi
Yes I sprayed some water on them while the lights were on.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hi
Yes I sprayed some water on them while the lights were on.
Yeah, the droplets act like little magnifying glasses. They'll be fine, just flick off any excess next time

Top Bottom