Can someone look these plants over?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

I think it’s fine as well can I ask you your opinion on taking the bad leaves off some people say if they’re still green on them then it will just feed on different leaves or you will take away from the plant or stone its growth even more since it’s been through so much

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Cut your food by 20% and take off the bad leaves.
They are 22 days old I have not given them anything they were in Ocean Forest for the first 17 days 18 days and then I had an issue and had a transplant them into happy frog it was suggested that they got nutrient burn from the ocean forest so being that they’ve only been transplanted for a few days since that happened at this point they still have not gotten any food

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They are 22 days old I have not given them anything they were in Ocean Forest for the first 17 days 18 days and then I had an issue and had a transplant them into happy frog it was suggested that they got nutrient burn from the ocean forest so being that they’ve only been transplanted for a few days since that happened at this point they still have not gotten any food
Ok. Then I suggest you get this and use it. You don't need any other food.
www.realgrowers.com

Top Bottom