Can someone please help??

• Thread starter Loudpacks415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loudpacks415

Loudpacks415

A little info about my grow. I’m in a 10x10 Gorilla tent running 10 California Lightworks Solar System 550’s. Cooling I have an Ideal Air 12k AC and an Ideal Air 90 pint dehumidifier. For air circulation I have 3 Hurricane 16in super 8 wall mount fans, 2 8in floor fans for under canopy air flow, and a can 100 carbon filter with a 10 in in-line fan on that for air scrubbing no exhaust or intake, the tent is sealed running 1,000-1,200 ppm co2.
I went through the whole run with no issues as I’ve done many times before but this time as I’m trimming the finished and dried bud I noticed that it started to break down as I was holding it, not like it’s too dry. It was just breaking down and disappearing right before my eyes. Can someone please shed some light Herer please? I don’t know what’s going on. Thanks in advance G

Can someone please help
Can someone please help 2
Can someone please help 3
Can someone please help 4
Can someone please help 5
Can someone please help 6
Can someone please help 7
FourthCity

FourthCity

It was just breaking down and disappearing right before my eyes.
Yeah, that happens when I smoke mine too 😎
But seriously, can you elaborate some more? Maybe pictures of what you are describing? Sometimes when I have some really potent but that dried a little too quickly (not saying too dry, just dried fast) the bud will kind of turn to powder when handled, when you grind it it becomes like weed dust. I found that for some reason the higher the thc content the quicker my buds dry so I have started jarring them earlier, unsealed with hygrometers in each jar. Taking the lid on and off while monitoring the humidity lets me control the speed of the drying and ensure that the buds maintain the right amount of moisture throughout the process.

Loudpacks415

Loudpacks415

It’s not too dry. It’s like it vanishes in thin air has my head spinning I’ve been searching forums and google all day since 5-6 this morning trying to figure it out. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture but the best way I can put it so you can maybe get what I’m trying to say is that the bud starts off nice full structured and dense and as I’m trimming I can feel the bud loosen up. If I continue to handle it and keep trimming within a couple minutes it’s no longer dense it’s real stringy like it just breaks down and the buds stem feels like it takes on a rubbery feel. But the actual size of the bud isn’t the same anymore it physically breaks down. I know it sounds crazy but it’s real.

Yeah, that happens when I smoke mine too 😎
But seriously, can you elaborate some more? Maybe pictures of what you are describing? Sometimes when I have some really potent but that dried a little too quickly (not saying too dry, just dried fast) the bud will kind of turn to powder when handled, when you grind it it becomes like weed dust. I found that for some reason the higher the thc content the quicker my buds dry so I have started jarring them earlier, unsealed with hygrometers in each jar. Taking the lid on and off while monitoring the humidity lets me control the speed of the drying and ensure that the buds maintain the right amount of moisture throughout the process.

Top Bottom