Can someone pm w me

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

im harvesting rn.. can someone experienced..help lol..
Im lost on what to do

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wait for another opinion but I think you should support up and give another week ? Kinda hard to tell from ur pics need one a little closer ?

jamk911

jamk911

Just wondering if like this is good or make it smaller dont want bud rot is all.. week 12 of flowrr lol

20201018 170114
jamk911

jamk911

Its not about patience its about time.. and time is up.. thats why people dont assume.. and thats why i didnt ask if it was ready or w.e...

Dont assume ..
I understand cut too early but there are reasons .. they have to go.. either the garbage or cut now .. soo yeah.. i dont need to explain myself

Moshmen

Moshmen

Its not about patience its about time.. and time is up.. thats why people dont assume.. and thats why i didnt ask if it was ready or w.e...

Dont assume ..
I understand cut too early but there are reasons .. they have to go.. either the garbage or cut now .. soo yeah.. i dont need to explain myself
And as you can tell by the number of responses you got we don’t need to help you! Lol

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Leave them that long you’re good.
Leave space in between them while they are hanging as well

Billymgb

Billymgb

Don't forget to use a fan. Don't face the fan right at them but under them so they are moving a little. That way they won't dry to fast. Good luck and happy smoking!!!!

jamk911

jamk911

ty guys.. ya im almost done w 1 plant lol
And yes thats osrs loll

jamk911

jamk911

Perfect not rootboundness lolll..
People told me a 5 gallon bucket was too small and itll bind .. looks good tho

20201018 194754
Cracken

Cracken

you asked for advice and when given you basically refused based on your "reasons" and then try to brag about your plant. humble is not in you, refuse advise you do. I have seen guys produce bigger plants in a solo cup so be careful you don't hurt yourself trying to pat your own back. if you train a plant it will have strong branches that could support those little buds, but I am sure you don't have time for that, aint nobody got time for that....

Top Bottom