Can someone tell me if this is a concern.

• Thread starter Peppie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peppie

Peppie

Hey guys my plants (2 out f 5) look like their leaves have been spray painted silver.
So I took one under the scope and it looks like trichomes, but I never seen the leaves covered entirely except now. I am hoping this isnt a mold. It does not wipe off.
Sour patch kiss 8 week of flower 1050 ppms, 6.8 soil ph. 2 300 watt Meizhi reflector series . 5 plants total.
Rh is 41% temp is 75 degrees lights on 70 degrees lights off. RH lights off is 49 percent

Can someone tell me if this is a concern
Can someone tell me if this is a concern 2
Can someone tell me if this is a concern 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Unless you are concerned about getting to high I wouldn't worry. Looks like trichs to me. This leaf come off close to or from a bud I take it?

Peppie

Peppie

Unless you are concerned about getting to high I wouldn't worry. Looks like trichs to me. This leaf come off close to or from a bud I take it?
Yes it was a sugar leaf. Lol I'm still a newbie so I did think that's what it was. Thanks again

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Full Pic under natural light would be good, to me it looks sick like its getting pale leaves just because looks a bit patchy rather than even spread for it to be trichomes I have no idea though. Following for info :)

Seraphine

Seraphine

If you’re positive you don’t have spider mites (use a 30x scope and look under leaves), then it looks like you have a severe calcium deficiency. Like other posters said, need pictures with lights off.

Peppie

Peppie

I have a scope that is why I'm positive. This plant is in its 8 week of flower.
I will post pic with lights off.
Ff trio all the way through along with cal-mag each feeding so its not a calcium deficiency. Give me a sec for the pics

Peppie

Peppie

Full Pic under natural light would be good, to me it looks sick like its getting pale leaves just because looks a bit patchy rather than even spread for it to be trichomes I have no idea though. Following for info :)
I have posted pics. The pic I posted yesterday was before I watered it. As for the leaves getting pale aren't they supposed to that to let you know its almost harvest time? She is a 10 week flowering plant and I stopped feed her 1 and a half week ago so she has only had ph water . So now I'm confused. Either the leaves are supposed to turn and fad as the plant uses all the nutrients or they are not??
Let me know

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have posted pics. The pic I posted yesterday was before I watered it. As for the leaves getting pale aren't they supposed to that to let you know its almost harvest time? She is a 10 week flowering plant and I stopped feed her 1 and a half week ago so she has only had ph water . So now I'm confused. Either the leaves are supposed to turn and fad as the plant uses all the nutrients or they are not??
Let me know
Some people do some don't. I like to cut feed the last couple weeks to get the plants to use up stores nutrients and break down the chlorophyll.

Seraphine

Seraphine

My next thought was powdery mildew but that can wiped off and you said this doesn’t wipe off.

Are the leaves with the spots textured? Meaning are the white spots raised or indented? Are they sticky like trichomes?

Last edited:
Peppie

Peppie

My next thought was powdery mildew but that can wiped off and you said this doesn’t wipe off.

Are the leaves with the spots textured? Meaning are the white spots raised or indented? Are they sticky like trichomes?
Sticky like trichomes and smells absolutely beautiful

Peppie

Peppie

Some people do some don't. I like to cut feed the last couple weeks to get the plants to use up stores nutrients and break down the chlorophyll.
That's what I'm going for. Ok so I have my answer. Thanks Aquaman

Peppie

Peppie

I looked at them under the scope and they are shaped like trichomes

Latest posts

Top Bottom