Can someone tell me if this is a concern.

• Thread starter Peppie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Never dealt with them and I never will. If I get mites I'm torching the grow and nuking everything aound wearing full PPE with UVC and a bug bomb. I'm not going to fight those little fuckers forever and lose more in the long run. 1 and done.

Just my opinion.
Lol no messint a out then, I don't went to get rid of plants tho :(

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol no messint a out then, I don't went to get rid of plants tho :(
That's just means you will be that much more diligent not to bring those lil bastards into your grow room next time. It's not a cheap lesson. Now this is only my opinion so if you you wanna try to fight em by all means that's your decision to make and others may be able to help ya. Just saying what I would do.

Ph 007

Ph 007

That's just means you will be that much more diligent not to bring those lil bastards into your grow room next time. It's not a cheap lesson. Now this is only my opinion so if you you wanna try to fight em by all means that's your decision to make and others may be able to help ya. Just saying what I would do.
I'd like to restart but will be a long wait for new cuttings from seed..,
If u had the money I'd like to put a lot of thrips predictor in the tents enough to over power the trips but so far the keep coming back, the preditors die after 2-3 weeks and thrips

A home made spray that want hurt them.be nice

Had the little fuckers about 2-3 years now , come.and go

Ph 007

Ph 007

Lol sorry guys. I just made a post also about bugs , theb a notification about aqua man came up I through he was talking to me on my post about my problem and I replied , hard to explain but weeds to Blame

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I put sticky traps in my room. Here and there So I can see any early signs. So far I have not had a single bug. But I'm in hydro. Hell I even microwave my peat pellets for 45 sec just incase there are eggs in them before I will use them.

Peppie

Peppie

Never dealt with them and I never will. If I get mites I'm torching the grow and nuking everything aound wearing full PPE with UVC and a bug bomb. I'm not going to fight those little fuckers forever and lose more in the long run. 1 and done.

Just my opinion.
Yea I'm at that point I don't have the energy just going to bug bomb both tents and toss the plants. Start over

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'd like to restart but will be a long wait for new cuttings from seed..,
If u had the money I'd like to put a lot of thrips predictor in the tents enough to over power the trips but so far the keep coming back, the preditors die after 2-3 weeks and thrips

A home made spray that want hurt them.be nice

Had the little fuckers about 2-3 years now , come.and go
Back in the Dark Ages before the internet I tried to fight mites with homemade concoctions and I lost both battles and ended up having to do what you're doing, throw everything out and restart. Light off the bug bombs, get some strong chemical & some predators bugs and then start again, good luck!

Peppie

Peppie

Back in the Dark Ages before the internet I tried to fight mites with homemade concoctions and I lost both battles and ended up having to do what you're doing, throw everything out and restart. Light off the bug bombs, get some strong chemical & some predators bugs and then start again, good luck!
Done already

Seraphine

Seraphine

Yea I'm at that point I don't have the energy just going to bug bomb both tents and toss the plants. Start over
You probably know this but bug bomb the whole room. Wait three to four days, bomb again with a fogger that has a different active ingredient. Can you grow from seed then take your own cuts? you’ll have to take preventative measures on any future grows for a while. starting preventative early is easier because you can just dunk your plant in whatever you’re treating with when they’re little.

Peppie

Peppie

You probably know this but bug bomb the whole room. Wait three to four days, bomb again with a fogger that has a different active ingredient. Can you grow from seed then take your own cuts? you’ll have to take preventative measures on any future grows for a while. starting preventative early is easier because you can just dunk your plant in whatever you’re treating with when they’re little.
Yes most of my plants were from seed except for the clones I was giving which I will not accept no more cutting from anyone. Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom