Can someone tell me what is happening to my 2 plant out of 4 i think mabye need to feed not sure had nute burn so have bine low and slow on everything

• Thread starter JDIGGS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JDIGGS

Leaves are limp light colour on the new growth the 2 that are having the problem where my best plants tell recent if anyone has any info that would be awesome from Canada

Can someone tell me what is happening to my 2 plant out of 4 i think mabye need to feed not su
Can someone tell me what is happening to my 2 plant out of 4 i think mabye need to feed not su
Wolfe

Wolfe

Looks like a it could be a nitrogen deficiency to me. Top dress with some nutrients maybe. . Are you expecting to transplant.? That might help as well.

Top Bottom