Can someone tell what is wrong?

• Thread starter BigDoon4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigDoon4

BigDoon4

Can someone tell me what is going on here? The fan leaves are ugly crinkly dark ate up. The others look fine.

Can someone tell what is wrong
Can someone tell what is wrong 2
BigDoon4

BigDoon4

I am using FoxFarm Ocean Forest. Watering every 6 days. Ph 6.0-7.0, ppm +6000, have not fed them yet due to FFOF ppm is still so high. I used Neem oil for IPM. Humidity 60%, temp 70's, mainlined for 4 colas, 6 weeks old.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks for the Welcome OD. This is my first grow. Looking to learn as much as possible. I was worried that it's a disease that can spread. Should I worry?
No mate there fine just a little to much N in the FF just keep your ppm down watch the leaf it's the window to there soul . There's great farmers on here with better skill than this old has been enjoy the site and what it has to offer .

BigDoon4

BigDoon4

No mate there fine just a little to much N in the FF just keep your ppm down watch the leaf it's the window to there soul . There's great farmers on here with better skill than this old has been enjoy the site and what it has to offer .
Thank you. Is there anyway to get the ppm down or will it go down week by week. It was 9k. Now 6k. I want it to be 2500 for flowering. In a few weeks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ignore ppm in those soils.... its not accurate as there are to much organics and others contributing to it to give an accurate reflection of nutrients. If that was 6000ppm of nutes your plants would be dead.

Stop that fan from blowing directly on them... for 1 it's causing forced evaporation and transpiration making the plant take up more nutrients than it needs... 2 they are showing signs of wind burn. Move the fan/s so they don't blow directly on the plants.

BigDoon4

BigDoon4

Ignore ppm in those soils.... its not accurate as there are to much organics and others contributing to it to give an accurate reflection of nutrients. If that was 6000ppm of nutes your plants would be dead.

Stop that fan from blowing directly on them... for 1 it's causing forced evaporation and transpiration making the plant take up more nutrients than it needs... 2 they are showing signs of wind burn. Move the fan/s so they don't blow directly on the plants.
Ok thanks

Top Bottom