Can Stress/environmental Factors Cause A True Hermaphrodite?

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol I remember the hype about g13 back in the day. Never did try it out. I’m sure it’s good but I never really bought into the holy grail hype.

Phylex

Phylex

This is a typical day in my tent
View attachment 853733
I run the same Acurite Hygrometer as you. It was inexpensive and the first one I purchased. Here's my opinion on it. It's better than nothing at all. It can at least give you an idea. But with that said, I honestly believe it's grossly inaccurate. I also run two other more expensive brands in my tent for a total of three. Those other two are always within a degree or two of each other and are vastly different in 24hr. readings than the Acurite. My windows are much much tighter on the two more expensive models vs. the Acurite. Which leads me to believe it's not as accurate as it reads. I would be willing to gamble your swings aren't as drastic as it's telling you.

Phylex

Phylex

I also saw your PH range going in. I was using that same range reading 6.5 to be optimal. 6.3-6.7 was fine for me, and I was shooting for 6.5. However over the last 3-4 weeks, I've changed that mindset and have been watering and or feeding at 6.1-6.2. Solely from my limited experience, the plants have responded better to it and like it much more. Moving forward, that's what I'll be using. With that said, I don't think it has anything to do with what you have going on nor do I think what your doing is wrong. I just wanted to share something I found positive that was working for me because you and I were/are doing things very similar.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I also saw your PH range going in. I was using that same range reading 6.5 to be optimal. 6.3-6.7 was fine for me, and I was shooting for 6.5. However over the last 3-4 weeks, I've changed that mindset and have been watering and or feeding at 6.1-6.2. Solely from my limited experience, the plants have responded better to it and like it much more. Moving forward, that's what I'll be using. With that said, I don't think it has anything to do with what you have going on nor do I think what your doing is wrong. I just wanted to share something I found positive that was working for me because you and I were/are doing things very similar.
Yeah I agree, I've been adjusting the pH of my plants getting fox farm a little lower. Working towards like 6.2 cuz it seemed to like that last grow when I used it. But the other plants I'm just following the nectar for the gods guideline, which is 6.3 - 6.8

Phylex

Phylex

I am also really digging this new coco I'm using that I cut into the FFOF on my 2nd grow. But who knows, it could just be the placebo effect.

Top Bottom