Can "The Dank" on my hands blow wizz quizz?

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

Okay, Go ahead and laugh, but Im serious about this question. Can cannabinoids enter my bloodstream through my skin? This stuff is really bad for sticky goo dank. I try to wear nitrile gloves when messing with it but ya know sometimes I forget. I wash my hands before eating or anything so I wanna make sure I'm not gonna get nailed cuz the shit went through the skin on my hands. I've included a pic so you'll see what I mean about goo dank! About a week and a half to go maybe two, then hack a rama. Peace

PS This almost the end of my 1st grow ever. Thanks to all who helped with advice etc. on here! :sweating

7 7 11 dank
B

bigloudvtwin

Okay I got my answer from another site. 8 outta 10 said yes. It's not worth $70k a year so no more bare hands. Peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are going to smoke it so how is hand absorption even an issue? I don't think anymore than an undetectable amount would be absorbed if it could even be absorbed.

I don't think you need to worry about that.

B

bigloudvtwin

I just grow it. Don't smoke more than 1 -3 hits per month so it's an issue for me. Thanx

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I was hoping that wasn't the case.

waayne

waayne

Man I find it kinda odd you refer to it as >> this stuff is really bad for sticky goo dank?
You sound like you're afraid of the plants.....
You might wanna consider another hobby
:passingjoint:

B

bigloudvtwin

Man I find it kinda odd you refer to it as >> this stuff is really bad for sticky goo dank?
You sound like you're afraid of the plants.....
You might wanna consider another hobby
:passingjoint:

Yeah I'm terrified. Maybe I'll take up knitting.

G

gooey

aww shucks, we got a grower non smoker...and here comes the hate...maybe he is growing for a sick loved one, yet is not sick himself? i am in no hurry to judge you however, everyone i know wears gloves to chop anyways as it is impossible to get off otherwise...happy harvest

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I absolutely don't hate bigloud. I just want to be sure I am not helping him. He can do what he wants to and I can do what I want to. And what I want to do is stay the heck away from people who don't smoke weed. You dig?

And big loudvtwin you are terrified. Terrified that you will lose your job. And 1-3 tokes a month will give you a higher thc blood level than handling buds with bare hands everyday all month long.

I don't see how washing your hands with vegetable oil and then soap and water is difficult. But wear gloves if you want. Your trim speed will be way slower than mine.

Now I am going to go get stoned by putting my hands in some sticky buds. It really makes my stash last longer. An ounce can last me 5 years this way.

G

gooey

i do dig, although i have many people i care about that do not smoke, and it is not something i choose to use a criteria for being around me but as you mention it is your choice and yours alone...and yes homie was worrying a lil to much and with smoking it you are spot on that he way more at risk from his few hits than handling it

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i do dig, although i have many people i care about that do not smoke, and it is not something i choose to use a criteria for being around me but as you mention it is your choice and yours alone...and yes homie was worrying a lil to much and with smoking it you are spot on that he way more at risk from his few hits than handling it

I have to agree that a few puffs is gonna put way more thc in your system then trimming

but shit man use gloves - the finger hash is way better with gloves

B

bigloudvtwin

Harvest done! Damned spider mites

Well I don't gotta worry anymore. Found a pretty good crop/herd of fuckin spider mites on my girls. Way too close to harvest to spray so I got the branches that were mostly occupied by the little turds tossed em and hacked down the rest. Now they are curing. About 1-2 weeks early but oh well. Came to the conclusion that I need: A. An airlock/decon vestibule before entering my grow area and B. HEPA filters on my air intake! ( kidding about the airlock) Peace and may you never have to deal with the Borg (spider mites).

Top Bottom