Can there be Ruderalis in the background???

• Thread starter electricthot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electricthot

electricthot

Earlier this year I started a grow I have since deemed my "accident". Due to severe stress (low light, bad soil and +90 temps), I had two feminized plants flower early. One was a Colombian Gold landrace, and the other was a Godfather O. G. I got the light problem fixed and tried to revert them to veg state, but no dice.
Then my accident took wings. A tiny little feminized Ice Cream Cake plant that I had transplanted and all but given up on, budded, all male. So the first little male flower that opened got yanked from the plant and got dragged all over the two early-flowering females, which by now were getting nice little clumps of flowers all over them. WHY not?!? What (accidental) Fun!!!!
Fastforward several months: I now have 4 lovely Colombian Gold crossed with Ice Cream Cake plants that are about 8 weeks old. They have not had less than 16, sometimes even 18, hours of light daily with not more than a couple of exceptions. They are all 4 female. They all started flowering at about 3-4 weeks, and are looking pretty good. I'm wondering if there was some ruderalis in the Ice Cream Cake...? Mine were Wedding Cake x Gelato33.
Or....?? Any Ideas? Maybe the early flowering trait was passed on genetically??
This one out-grew everything, and I had to give it it's own light rather than top it:

Plant2

It's in a 30 gallon grow bag in soil I have composted myself, and have fed nothing but Superthrive (which does effect flowering):

Plant3

There are 3 Colombian Gold landrace and 4 Colombian Gold x Ice Cream Cake plants in this jungle. Seeds were sprouted last week of August.

Top Bottom