can you apply insecticide during flower ?

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

Possible mites or something. Got some capt. Jacks. Can i use it in 4th week of flower?

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

Yeah. Spinosad based and designed for food crops makes me believe it Should be fine. It's a low toxicity ingredient.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm using Neem very liberally on ALL of my outside plant, underneath the leaves as well.
Plan is to do budwash after harvest though and makes hash/oil with the whole plant though, not really for weed.

Ponky

Ponky

Neem oil can leave a taste in the heart of those buds. And apparently Canada banned the stuff.
Neem is not "not allowed" in Canada. It is not "approved" by the Pesticide Management Regulatory Authority for application to food crops.Feb. 23, 2019
Turns out when you smoke it. You make some bad shit.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would avoid neem during flower.

Nuke 'Em is rather effective on mites and you can wash it off. It's just dilute acetic acid.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Yeah, stands to reason oil would "coat n clog" much more than anything water based. While i was working in the pest control shop for the feds at Ft. Belvoir, Va. In the 80's, our bee spray was oil based. It would coat their wings and disable them from flying, while the chemical killed 'em. Real handy when in a dog fight with bees of all types !!!! Tks. For all the replies. I'm sure many people, especially noobies like me, were wondering the same thing. It's that time of year !

Latest posts

Top Bottom