Can you diagnose this problem?

• Thread starter my9goesbang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

my9goesbang

Payton pie strain : I'm not sure but if I'm burning my plants or not? Overwatering or underwatering ? Not enough perlite mixed in soil? Ph is off?
Today makes exactly 2wks under the lights sf4000.. (i have the dimmer now around 35% but i did have it at %40 all last wk) roughly about 25 inches above plants.
Humidity fluctuates around 48-62%
Heat in tent between 70-80 degrees
I have not given this plant any nutrients just water (spring water) for the 14days its been above soil.
I am using happy frog. I just recently found out that HF like low PH around 5.9/6.0.
I just retested the water I've been using and it was around 6.7. I'm not sure if that's my problem considering HF likes low PH because the when mixed with the soil the ph apparently rises.. idk man lol my 1st grow so i guess i should expect some problems

Can you diagnose this problem
Can you diagnose this problem 2
Can you diagnose this problem 3
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I have no idea how moist the medium is but I always water with ~5.7 pH in soil and when the pot starts to lighten up. If it is water with higher ec it's even more important to get pH on point and always check pH before watering, for me it can go up 0.5 and more overnight. Your soil should be good on nutes but for me, if salt I always water salt grows 1.2 ec with a little run off, start to finish, for organic, I like to amend food for soil before planting.

Top Bottom