Can you do u'r first grow with extra Fancy dirt and call it a day?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

But start in pro mix or 50/50 pro mix and chosen soil , less chance of burning your delicate seedlings .....
Since you seem to be a perfectionist
So I looked at Pro Mix on Amazon. Kinda kinda pricey. Is there any place I can get it cheaper. Or has it become so popular then it’s gone up in price?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So I looked at Pro Mix on Amazon. Kinda kinda pricey. Is there any place I can get it cheaper. Or has it become so popular then it’s gone up in price?
West coast or east coast?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m in Los Angeles
Oh your good then. Google hydro stores close to you and there should be a plethora of options. They will most likely carry a great selection of soil and soilless mediums.

Cabi

Cabi

Oh your good then. Google hydro stores close to you and there should be a plethora of options. They will most likely carry a great selection of soil and soilless mediums.
In case I don’t find pro mix, should I just check out the ingredients and try to duplicate?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
In case I don’t find pro mix, should I just check out the ingredients and try to duplicate?
I am not a pro mix grower. I grow in fox farm ocean forest. Readily available to us Californians. You could contact a couple spots and ask if they have pro mix or something equivalent.
I’d like to add, shipping soil gets pricey because of the weight of the product. In my experience.

Cabi

Cabi

Like this?
70FA17E9 A533 4B0A 812A 52B8530AA47D

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You need to source soil locally. Shipping is a killer and you can't guarantee freshness.

Cabi

Cabi

I am not a pro mix grower. I grow in fox farm ocean forest. Readily available to us Californians. You could contact a couple spots and ask if they have pro mix or something equivalent.
I’d like to add, shipping soil gets pricey because of the weight of the product. In my experience.
Thank you

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey cabi , pro mix is not a must have , you can germinate your seeds in the fox farm , some people have sensitive seedlings , but you should be good with the one product you pick , I wouldn't go out of my way or spend more than you have to ...
The added perlite is kind of important , and you can find it at home d , it's not expensive
So to avoid confusion , I would recommend going with the fox farm or roots organic soil

Top Bottom