Can you harvest right after flushing

• Thread starter Smokey4201991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey4201991

Smokey4201991

So first time grower here questions are after flushing can you harvest next morning or wait for soil to dry and should I do the 24/48 hours of darkness or don’t bother? Left Cali snow auto, right side fast berry auto 207 genetics
D67D7307 2813 4E92 AD2C 873DE4F1F4CA

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
to me it’s fine to chop,i don’t flush and have fed up to 2 days before chopping. 24/48 hrs darkness does nothing helpful.
it’s having a good long dry and than a long cure.. depending on if you can control your temp/humidity or if you can’t but know what it is, will determine how you dry.

growsince79

growsince79

to me it’s fine to chop,i don’t flush and have fed up to 2 days before chopping. 24/48 hrs darkness does nothing helpful.
it’s having a good long dry and than a long cure.. depending on if you can control your temp/humidity or if you can’t but know what it is, will determine how you dry.
Agree. I don't have perfect control over drying conditions. I leave the big leaves on in dry weather. When the rh stays above 50% I cut the big fans off. Not sure what the point of cutting them off before harvest- unless they are yellow I leave em be.

Smokey4201991

Smokey4201991

Bet thanks guys tomorrow they coming down feels so great first grow!

jimjam63

jimjam63

Agree. I don't have perfect control over drying conditions. I leave the big leaves on in dry weather. When the rh stays above 50% I cut the big fans off. Not sure what the point of cutting them off before harvest- unless they are yellow I leave em be.
The "Fan" leaves removal info.....
"Although it is not recommended to remove the foliage, there can be too many in both the vegetative and flowering stage and, if there is too much foliage covering the plant, the light won’t be able to reach deep, blocking other leaves from absorbing light and also blocking the airflow that helps prevent mold and bugs. Because of this, if your plant is too bushy and you think it is affecting it in a bad way, it is recommended to slowly remove around 20% of the fan leaves to allow a better airflow and light absorption to the lower part of the plant." (from 2fast4buds.com) And if you're not sure of something, check the threads here or Google it and educate yourself. I do all the time. The more you know, the better the grow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom