Can you help a Hydro Homie?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
steamroller

steamroller

Great discussion and even if only one suggestion is the solution, there was a lot to learn and benefit from .
I am a big fan of more eyes ..We all due to past experience see and look for different things. We all don't start our thought patterns the same and a little change in order can offer different views.
No hydro guy here but agree with P which seems unfixable ,cool info on that Aquaman !!💪 I have to add a step before cloning now and make sure mom is all good as far as P goes ..
I see Ca def also not Mg but that may have been you water as stated .
I just need the Venturi. Can 3D print with a design.
I know nothing but like what I think this sentence means .
I'll wager I have the idea figured already, but that may just be how fish heads think ...🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Great discussion and even if only one suggestion is the solution, there was a lot to learn and benefit from .
I am a big fan of more eyes ..We all due to past experience see and look for different things. We all don't start our thought patterns the same and a little change in order can offer different views.
No hydro guy here but agree with P which seems unfixable ,cool info on that Aquaman !!💪 I have to add a step before cloning now and make sure mom is all good as far as P goes ..
I see Ca def also not Mg but that may have been you water as stated .

I know nothing but like what I think this sentence means .
I'll wager I have the idea figured already, but that may just be how fish heads think ...🤔
Possibly lol but i wont comment and leave you with speculation. Like transformers..:. More than meets the eye

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I just need the Venturi. Can 3D print with a design.
Most water pumps come with the air line adapter. I was going to test mine out but imma go down the nanobubble path. Need all metal fittings for that, plus I want aero next, which also requires metal fittings in my opinion. I mean I guess it saves you from having to run an airline. Thing is I make fun of those aeromixer guys on facebook. Its like why sell a product that every pump comes with.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah give me a call on wire if you need info so as not to disclose it until i release the systems
Im getting closer with my business. Not going to put us much focus into the type of hydro system, more less the entire setup. Gonna setup a hydro 4x4 with 1000w hid, for 1300 everything included. . .comes with a cute study guide that ive been working on. For an extra 200$ they get 4hrs of live video chats to fix their issues. All testing equipment comes with the kit and even a starter set of trio if im legally allowed to. My state might pass rec this november, and even if they dont or do, I want to be prepared. This will be a money back guarantee for those who buy the big package along with a guaranteed grow.
My advertisement will tell people not to waste their money at hydro stores lol. . .Strictly local traveling distance. I wanted to do the kits, but most people wont know what to do with them lol. I dont want to teach someone how to grow hydro in a 4x4 then they put in a damn 100w led they paid 1000$ for and get shit buds lol. . .anyways. .its always fun to keep it moving eh aqua
Pretty sure I can get all the parts down to 750$, and could install one per day lol. . .if they want to complain alot, ill just come get my equipment back and charge them nothing. My building i own is on hold. .might sell the bitch. Atm its just a money pit with 0 return foreseeable.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im getting closer with my business. Not going to put us much focus into the type of hydro system, more less the entire setup. Gonna setup a hydro 4x4 with 1000w hid, for 1300 everything included. . .comes with a cute study guide that ive been working on. For an extra 200$ they get 4hrs of live video chats to fix their issues. All testing equipment comes with the kit and even a starter set of trio if im legally allowed to. My state might pass rec this november, and even if they dont or do, I want to be prepared. This will be a money back guarantee for those who buy the big package along with a guaranteed grow.
My advertisement will tell people not to waste their money at hydro stores lol. . .Strictly local traveling distance. I wanted to do the kits, but most people wont know what to do with them lol. I dont want to teach someone how to grow hydro in a 4x4 then they put in a damn 100w led they paid 1000$ for and get shit buds lol. . .anyways. .its always fun to keep it moving eh aqua
Pretty sure I can get all the parts down to 750$, and could install one per day lol. . .if they want to complain alot, ill just come get my equipment back and charge them nothing. My building i own is on hold. .might sell the bitch. Atm its just a money pit with 0 return foreseeable.
I have both systems in the works it just taking me forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom