Can you help me identify this damage? I'm at a loss, trying to collect info...

• Thread starter Binary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Binary

Binary

Ok cool - I tried to google the topic but came up empty. I never would have guessed that mix order has an impact -- how does that work? Thanks in advance for your insight. To be clear, from hereon in, I'll mix:

1. Calmag
  2. Micro
  3. Grow
  4. Bloom
  5. Voodoo
  6. B52
I'm still waiting for my Silica to come in the mail; I read that this goes in first, and you have to wait an hour before doing 1 through 6. That right?

Binary

Binary

Thanks for the advice everyone, I think I managed to set the girl straight (for now!). I made a quick time-lapse with the software I built to monitor the plant! Thought I'd share - it's incredible how the plant seems to "know" the lights are about to turn off, the leaves fan down in the last hour before the lights automatically shut.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It’s really nice my friend did a really good job of growing it . Thanks for asking .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh I’m not sure of his yield I just bought a bag off him I’ve grown it before it’s great yields well .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ok cool - I tried to google the topic but came up empty. I never would have guessed that mix order has an impact -- how does that work? Thanks in advance for your insight. To be clear, from hereon in, I'll mix:

1. Calmag
  2. Micro
  3. Grow
  4. Bloom
  5. Voodoo
  6. B52
I'm still waiting for my Silica to come in the mail; I read that this goes in first, and you have to wait an hour before doing 1 through 6. That right?

You're mixing six things together, and now you're waiting for a seventh product to be delivered just to water a plant; do you see anything that might be less than optimal about that? (just trying to understand why anyone would use AN)

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks for the advice everyone, I think I managed to set the girl straight (for now!). I made a quick time-lapse with the software I built to monitor the plant! Thought I'd share - it's incredible how the plant seems to "know" the lights are about to turn off, the leaves fan down in the last hour before the lights automatically shut.
Hey binary , that was an amazing clip , thanks for sharing it .......

Binary

Binary

Hey binary , that was an amazing clip , thanks for sharing it .......
My pleasure man, I'm mostly doing this to develop hardware to help manage grow room conditions. The hardware features a camera for diagnosis. I'm working to augment the photos & videos with stats so that growers can share videos with water and environment insights when looking for help! I'm almost there...

I was able to find that this strain (Jean Guy, Original Kush) likes a very strict VPD in the 0.9 area, and I think that the burn was caused by low pH. The seeds were bought from PSB, where they stated that the strain wanted a 6.4 pH - but I've found that the plant is much happier at a pH in the 5.9 area. Someone on this forum threw me on that path, and it has worked out through gradual adjustment. I'm mixing nutrients at half strength atop a regular strength silica solution, and the plant is thriving now.

Here's a newer, longer video! I'll post another when the stats component is built-in. The video evidences me training the plant a bit late, but it's amazing to see it move through its cycles, twist & turn to find the light. Also, how fast it recovers from topping and pruning. What a fascinating experience this plant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom