Can you help me with these problem?

• Thread starter HerbGrowie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HerbGrowie

Hi guys,
It's my first time growing and I have some problems. I'm growing 4 ladys and it seems that I've kind of problem with 3 of them. They are Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 and forth one is Critical
I'm using this .The light is 125 W CFL Dual Light. The temperature is 18 -22 C. The ventilation is good enough I think.
Since now I haven't put any additional nutritions.

Can you help me with these problem
Can you help me with these problem 2
Can you help me with these problem 3
Can you help me with these problem 4
Can you help me with these problem 5
Can you help me with these problem 6
Can you help me with these problem 7
Can you help me with these problem 8
Can you help me with these problem 9
F

FastForward

My guess is plagron royalty is too hot for plants so young...and they're burning...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
None of those plants are happy. FF is probably dead on. That medium is premixed with ferts that could easily overwhelm and burn the plants.

You might consider cutting the Royalty Mix with a neutral peat or coco 50/50, flushing the roots of the plants with lots of water and transplanting to the new mix until they're big enough to handle whatever Plagron puts in there.

I know nothing of current day greenhouse offerings but I will say certain hazes can be very finicky.

H

HerbGrowie

The water is coming from the tap and it's with pH about 7.0. The drip system is of this kind http://www.blumat.at/index2.php and I think that is properly configured. I have been also thinking about overwatering but there are no problems with the forth plant. Anyway I've stoped the automated system before few days and I've water the plants manualy. There have been no positive results.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Changed my post once I read through Plagron Royalty Mix description. Re-read it. 7 is high, shoot for 5.8-6.2 in a peat based medium.

Transplant to smaller containers so the watering can be managed better and hand water until they are larger.

Is this fourth plant posted above, cause all of those are in trouble.

H

HerbGrowie

No, the forth plant is not present on the pictures. I'm going to fix the pH today. I'll keep the containers because I think that it could stress the plants. Thanks for the quick answer and have a nice day
spliff.gif

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
NP smd

Containers that large for plants that size make correct watering a nightmare. I would transplant them, believe me it's only gonna help.

D

drpressure600

hi kid

keep us posted on what happens when you change your pots, hope they turn out ok, your in safe hands with this family . .

F

FellowTraveler

I'm guessing a combo of the prenuted soil, and the blumat system, and the pot size.

The way that the blumats open/close the flow, combined with well drained soil in a large container can cause the water to flow pretty much straight down with very little wetting of the actual root ball of those small plants.

This results in an underwater situation, which in turn causes localized high concentration of the pre-existing nutes in the soil mix.

Either water to saturation manually, then let dry out until just the surface is dry, or repot in smaller containers.

I would leave em where they are - and water them properly.

F

FastForward

I know this isn't going to help you much, but if you want to use the blumats why not try repotting them into coco instead? It's a very forgiving medium for the beginner (like me) and I've had amazing results so far.....can't overwater them and they develop amazing rootballs. Just make sure you use coco nutes if you swap over. GL.

D

drpressure600

hi kid

if i were you i would go with what fastforward says, coco the king, i would then put formulex in water on them for a few days, a bigger bulb might even pull them true if it's at the right height, i don't know anyone who uses bulbs that small, it's usually 200w envirolight with my friends, i've had worse looking seedlings starting off and they pulled true doing it this way, i remember i used to use all mix, all the vitamins in it was to much for the seedlings, in coco they always grow great, i hope you ok kid. .

H

HerbGrowie

Hi guys,
I'm really happy to see how supportive you are :dance
Tomorrow I'll post new pictures. I performed the following steps - I've added in the water about 0,5 ml Bio bizz Grow per litter and also lower the pH of the water a little bit (it's somewhere between 5 and 6 - I can't measure it precisely). Also I'm watering manually. During the weekend two of the plants get better :) and I hope for the third one :inlove. I've seen comments about lights - my room(it's more wardrobe) is only 0,25 square meters and I'll add one more 125W Red CFL for the flowering. I didn't know anything about the methods with coco. As far as I've read with soil is the easiest way to grow. When the ski season starts I'll be at home once a week and I need set it and forget it system.
Respect and peace

P

poutpup07

lmao....

seti it and forget it......i used to work for a telemarketer that sold that damn thing and this dude two isles down from me one day freaks out and screams "set it and forget it bitch" and slammed his headset down and quit on the spot and seeing that post just made me laugh so fahkin hard i almost pissed myself......apparently the lady the guy was talking to was experiencing some difficulty with her machine and after some time and not having resolved her issue and her being quite rude he snapped......sorry just thought i'd share that for some reason..... joke of the day......know what the little bumps on the areola of the nipple say in braille? SQUEEZE HERE!!!

H

HerbGrowie

Waaazaaa farmers :party
Like I promise new pictures of my ladies. 3 of them are doing good so far. And the problem is still present for the forth. Absolutely no sense - same container, same nutrition same light .... shit happens I guess. Anyway I'm really happy that I've somebody to talk about this :) every advice is appreciated. I'm wonder how much these 3 AUH2 plants will grow through the flowering? Respect

DSC02668
DSC02669
DSC02670
DSC02671
DSC02672
DSC02673
DSC02674
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are looking a lot better. the one that still looks fucked is probably an overly nute sensitive haze that doesn't like the soil. You're doing great, just make sure to give the soil time to dry out between waterings.

As for the growth of the plants in flowering, it might be a real problem for you if you don't have head space.

H

HerbGrowie

The fucked plant is same strain like the other two...
I've exactly 1.15 meters from the edge of the container to the highest possible possition of the bulb. I'm wondering is it possible just to place a mesh wire on 0,9 m and kind of make SCROG?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Each strain has different phenotypes, which are different genetic combinations of the same dna. Different phenotypes express different traits like: resin production, smell, nute sensitivity and so on.

One of the biggest misconceptions people have when they first buy some seed is that everything will be homogeneous because it's a named strain. Arjan's Haze is a combination of two or more strains to create a hybrid or polyhybrid. Hybrids like this can vary greatly from plant to plant. The downside is you'll find losers, the upside is you can potentially find fantastic plants.

You may want to look into an IBL (inbred line) to get consistency from seed or reveg and clone your favorite plant from this batch to gain predictability.

H

HerbGrowie

Each strain has different phenotypes, which are different genetic combinations of the same dna. Different phenotypes express different traits like: resin production, smell, nute sensitivity and so on.

One of the biggest misconceptions people have when they first buy some seed is that everything will be homogeneous because it's a named strain. Arjan's Haze is a combination of two or more strains to create a hybrid or polyhybrid. Hybrids like this can vary greatly from plant to plant. The downside is you'll find losers, the upside is you can potentially find fantastic plants.

You may want to look into an IBL (inbred line) to get consistency from seed or reveg and clone your favorite plant from this batch to gain predictability.

Nice explantaion 10x

H

HerbGrowie

I'm wondering should I make FIM and when is the exact moment? Now is the 7th week for the Indica strain and 6th for the sativas. In the begining I've very poor light and this slowed down the process. I think to start flowering (lights on 12/12) from next week.The height of the plants is about 22-24 cm (about 10")I'm thinking about FIM because I've height 120cm(about 4') grow space from container edge and floor 60x60cm (2'x2'). Waiting for advices :smoke

DSC00508

Latest posts

Top Bottom