Can you help me with these problem?

• Thread starter HerbGrowie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn't top them in that space. If you want to do a big plant next time, Veg for a while, top, then veg more and flip to flower. You want the plants to be able to get good light and topping is just going to increase your side branching. Stick to single colas this run with that config.

D

drpressure600

nice plants kid

nice work kid, things on lots of occasions started off bad 4 me, but then just grow better with time, i would if i was you put in the 200w envirolite from now on, take care . .

H

HerbGrowie

I wouldn't top them in that space. If you want to do a big plant next time, Veg for a while, top, then veg more and flip to flower. You want the plants to be able to get good light and topping is just going to increase your side branching. Stick to single colas this run with that config.
Thanks for the advice. I was also in doubt because I don't have so much width, I'll stick to single colas.
nice work kid, things on lots of occasions started off bad 4 me, but then just grow better with time, i would if i was you put in the 200w envirolite from now on, take care . .
Monday I'll put an extra 125 RED :rock

O

OldHippie1956

Your PH should be about 5.5
Marijuana likes the soil to be a little acidic.

Top Bottom