Wanted Can you help me?

• Thread starter Mabelene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mabelene

Mabelene

Anyone who can tell if my seeds are female i try gategories them in to female to the right and males to the left. Sorry if my English bad.

20210603 195221
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hmm, you cant tell what sex the seeds are. You can see how viable they are. The white ones have less chance of germinating than the Brown ones :)

Sex will show itself as the plant mature

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Anyone who can tell if my seeds are female i try gategories them in to female to the right and males to the left. Sorry if my English bad.
There's no way to tell if they're male or female until you grow them, unless of course you buy feminized seeds

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
There's no way to tell if they're male or female until you grow them, unless of course you buy feminized seeds
There was some talk a few yrs back about people being able to tell the sex of the seed by certain shapes it has. Never really bothered checking the theory out myself. I think thats what the op is asking.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I seen this dude on YouTube showing how to supposedly tell by looking at the part that broke away from the plant and if it's a perfect circle it's supposedly female but if it's imperfect and or bulbous or protrudes then it's male. I tried a few that were perfect circle and like a crater and they were female but I haven't done enough to really tell ifs true or just coincidence.
Look up "TwiztdRootz" on YouTube

Brainpain

Brainpain

Seen this too!
Got to say, someone might want to look into this a little farther. Shape has everything to do with it, there's other aspects of sexing seeds I just can't remember. 480 volts will do that to a guy!!
Anyhow just to let you know I was able to grow female plants by picking the seeds shape

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you can definitely promote more females or males by controlling the environment for each, it seems to work, as in nature’s way,
which might answer why your getting females, than the shape of the seed..

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

The darks seeds are more mature than the lighter seeds. The dark ones have a higher chance and faster rate of germ. Once it sprouts after 2 or 3 weeks you should be able to tell by the pistols during veg. You might tell in the first week after it sprouts.

Never heard of how you can tell male to female by looking at seeds.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

There was some talk a few yrs back about people being able to tell the sex of the seed by certain shapes it has. Never really bothered checking the theory out myself. I think thats what the op is asking.
Yeah that's a myth, i've heard it before. I've been breeding for a long time and I would love to be able to sex a seed, there's just an over abundance of misinfo out there

Top Bottom