Can You Pres High Cbd Hemp And Get High Cbd Rosin?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4plant

4plant

I doubt it. Rosin pressing works because of the high consideration of oils or resin in a small area I would think hemp doesn’t have consintrated amounts enough to yield anything. Other extraction mentors would probly work better

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I doubt it. Rosin pressing works because of the high consideration of oils or resin in a small area I would think hemp doesn’t have consintrated amounts enough to yield anything. Other extraction mentors would probly work better

Have you looked at flower hemp flowers in person before? They look just like
Canabiss flowers. Just curious if anyone has tried it. I guess I’ll May need to do
Some
More
Research

NHWhites

NHWhites

Yeah it looks and smells just like cannabis flower. I’m sure it can be done. I just don’t know what the yield % would be

4plant

4plant

Honestly I’ve never seen one before if it’s the same and has a good volume of CBD maybe you will be OK? You should do some reading on “CBD crew” website they do a ton of testing and found the combination of just a little bit of THC like 4% in combination with CBD has way better affects than just hemp derived CBD.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Honestly I’ve never seen one before if it’s the same and has a good volume of CBD maybe you will be OK? You should do some reading on “CBD crew” website they do a ton of testing and found the combination of just a little bit of THC like 4% in combination with CBD has way better affects than just hemp derived CBD.

Well hemp to be grow in bulk legally can’t have thc in it (here) and I have fields so
I’m coming to grow a bit of high cbd, and was wondering could press this? I just had hoped someone here might have tried.....

4plant

4plant

Fair enough, sounds like a good idea. if pressing doesn’t work you could always use a dry ice extraction or another method either way you’ll end up with a whole bunch of CBD

Nobody116

Nobody116

I can't remember what this is called. It's supposed to be 10% THC & 5% CBD.
It smells very yummy and as you can see, there's definitely something there to press off.

I have not tried pressing, but it looks like it would work to me.
This pic is about 50 daze.

CBD
C

cannasaurus

Rosin Pressing CBD hemp flower (15%CBD 0.3%THC) did not work for me. I don't know if the press was no good or if the lower vaporization temperature of CBD did it.

Nobody116

Nobody116

Damn... I was considering a press to get away from butane. But I don't want to burn off the CBD. Guess I'm stuck with the tane. Gonna have to invest in a reclaim system. It always bothers me when I make a batch to let the gas evap into the air.

C

cannasaurus

I found this distiller in an advertisement. It makes concentrate using alcohol but carries a $600 or $1200 price tag. (by extractcraft) I might go with the bubble washing machine for efficiently making bubble hash out of my CBD hemp plants this year; it makes more sense for me at $150. hash Will probably go in some Cocoa butter into chocolate.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I found this distiller in an advertisement. It makes concentrate using alcohol but carries a $600 or $1200 price tag. (by extractcraft) I might go with the bubble washing machine for efficiently making bubble hash out of my CBD hemp plants this year; it makes more sense for me at $150. hash Will probably go in some Cocoa butter into chocolate.
If you want a 5 gallon machine..check ebay for an RV mini washer..Mine was about $40 last yr and it the same deal as the overpriced Bubble Now/magic machines!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yes it would work if CBD percentage is high enough. Whatever the cannabinoid content is is close to what is extracted. An ISO, Butane, or CO2 wash would be better though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom