Can you put your plants outside?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

I probably won’t.but was just curious if you can toss your plants outside and if it benefits or not a good idea generally?

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Agree with Aqua. It's a one way trip.

As long as they're still in veg, I always put them out and in the ground. I'll keep one inside if I'm making seed.

equinox

equinox

Now I got into a situation where due to "unfortunate circumstances" my plants outgrew my grow tent in height. They were so healthy though! I live alone in a suburb, although I have dogs, there's no way for me to safely plant in the ground outside. Word would get around and my harvest would be stolen during the night, "sure as shootin!" Plus ambient streetlight from the road was enough to spoil their light cycle. So I carried my potted darlings in and out of the house every morning and evening during flowering stage so they could be outside during the day, and inside the blacked out grow room during the night. As mentioned above I did get pests, but I dealt with them. And one plant got mystery-fertilized and had a few buds with seeds. I've planted them and they are not hermi-seeds, they grow like gangbusters. But what are they? Too soon to tell. I like a mystery. So if you are cornered into it, like I was due to inexperience and poor planning then it can work. My harvest was excellent. Not recommended tho.

Top Bottom