Can you tell me what's wrong?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I just came out and this just one of my plants are like this please tell me what is wrong please

Can you tell me whats wrong
Can you tell me whats wrong 2
Can you tell me whats wrong 3
Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

Looks like Over watering, drill holes in bottom and sides of buckets. Put pan underneath and wait for soil to dry before re watering.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What medium are you using and what, if any, nutrients or fertilizers are you using? Distorted new growth is often a nutrient overfeeding, but it depends on a few things. The plants look sort of light green, which is often a Nitrogen deficiency, but deficiencies don't usually cause distorted growth quite so quickly.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Magic soil and fish fert and I did just use Peruvian seabird just to try it out could that be it?

Clansman

Clansman

It’s hard to say. Honestly my forte is hydro. It doesn’t sound as though it’s a lack of nutrients. If it was a nutrient lockout situation then the flush should have solved that.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

When you water do u water and all over the pot or just by the base?

norcalgro530

norcalgro530

I had the same problem, turned out to be ph issues along with poor soil quality. didn't have enough drainage.

K

kfuller802vt

i have sap coming out of one of my buds what do i do?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Immobile nutrient deficiency. What are your room temps and RH? Many times immobile nutrients get locked out when there’s not enough transpiration.

K

kfuller802vt

Immobile nutrient deficiency. What are your room temps and RH? Many times immobile nutrients get locked out when there’s not enough transpiration.
room temp is 68-72F and rh is 40-50% depending on what its like outside

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I think I'm gonna check in a couple I'll let you know when I do

Clansman

Clansman

My last grow dwc looked the same way. The cause ended up being that I had let water temps get too high and I also had an equipment failure that led to the roots slowly drowning. Maybe drowned Roots.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The rh is at 68

Room temp?

Sounds like exactly what was talking about. With relative humidity (RH) that high the plants aren’t transpiring enough and therefore the soil stays wet longer and immobile nutrients are locked up in the soil. Actually the nutrients aren’t “locked up” but rather just not being used and depleted.

Immobile nutrients need proper plant leaf transpiration in order to carry these nutrients to where they are needed most.

Mobile nutrients can move about the plant freely. Example: Nitrogen. When the plant lacks nitrogen the bottom leaves give up their supply of nitrogen to feed the top of the plant. That’s why plants yellow from the bottom up.

Immobile nutrients can’t travel this way. They need to be carried throughout the plant via proper leaf and plant transpiration. This is why VPD is important.

Top Bottom