Can You Tell The Sex Of Cannabis Seeds? Facts or False Knowledge?

• Thread starter C2CGrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you think the CHART is - Facts Or False Knowledge?

• Total voters
C2CGrowz

C2CGrowz

I recently seen this
visual chart online that describes the physical differences between male and female seeds. However EVERTHING I have ever learned, about how to know the sex of your cannabis plants says this is NOT possible. As far as I know, other than genetic testing, the only way to know if a plant is male or female is the OLD SCHOOL way. When growing my plants, I personally take a cutting from the lower parts of the plant that would be removed any ways, and I put it into flowering to find out if it is for sure a female.

- Please - Comment, share your thoughts, take the poll, and TAKE A TOKE.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I think without genetic testing there’s no for sure way to tell. This is super cool

therealAries

therealAries

I recently seen this View attachment 876571visual chart online that describes the physical differences between male and female seeds. However EVERTHING I have ever learned, about how to know the sex of your cannabis plants says this is NOT possible. As far as I know, other than genetic testing, the only way to know if a plant is male or female is the OLD SCHOOL way. When growing my plants, I personally take a cutting from the lower parts of the plant that would be removed any ways, and I put it into flowering to find out if it is for sure a female.

- Please - Comment, share your thoughts, take the poll, and TAKE A TOKE.

Subcool was the only guy i heard push this info those craters are like belly buttons not indicators of plants sex blessed be

BigCube

BigCube

No. It's not possible to tell just by looking at the seed. Barring feminized seeds, there is no way to know other than maybe genetic testing.

Top Bottom