Can you tell what deficiency this is?

• Thread starter TrimmingSucks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

In the medical field too, of all places. At the end of the day, people want a paycheck and they wanna go home. People who are suffering first hand and the people who are out to support them must do the heavy lifting before alternatives find their way into treatment options but I have to say I don’t mind the trial and error that comes along with trying cannabis for pain, no? Haha. I agree, there’s a lot of people out there that wanna get that relief without getting stoned and maybe save that for later when they have no further obligations. That’s what’s promising about the cbg. You can grow cbg to be as high as 28% or possibly more (not sure if they’ve made one go higher than that) while getting undetectable levels of thc. The cbd on the other hand uses the same biochemical pathway to make thc as it does cbd so they increase in the plants together. Very hard to get above 12-13% CBD (if you’re lucky) without going above 0.3% thc. People say you can’t really get stoned from hemp but I’ve had hemp between 0.3% - 0.5% thc that got me feeling right :3
I used to work in the medical field and I also recognize providers (my pain mgt doc, for one) who would be very interested in more than just anecdotal evidence but can’t research it because it’s still schedule 1. It was several years ago that I first even heard about CBG as an up and coming cannabinoid to be heavily researched. I’m tired of waiting so I’ll work on my own anecdotal research. As for being stoned or not, it’s only been since my son turned 18 that I’ve even considered growing. The fear of having your kid taken from you growing, even legally, is very real.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

Hey man I’ve been researching for new ways to grow. I really wanna try out this ebb and flow table. Your looks badass.

Thanks man. What size plants are you trying to grow? The spacing between each plant in my setups is only 7 inches so a lot of them are getting choked out by my 7-8 footers.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

Thanks man. What size plants are you trying to grow? The spacing between each plant in my setups is only 7 inches so a lot of them are getting choked out by my 7-8 footers.
I used to work in the medical field and I also recognize providers (my pain mgt doc, for one) who would be very interested in more than just anecdotal evidence but can’t research it because it’s still schedule 1. It was several years ago that I first even heard about CBG as an up and coming cannabinoid to be heavily researched. I’m tired of waiting so I’ll work on my own anecdotal research. As for being stoned or not, it’s only been since my son turned 18 that I’ve even considered growing. The fear of having your kid taken from you growing, even legally, is very real.

No that’s not something I’ve ever had to think about thankfully. Not a perfect world huh but happy bday to your son now he can help you grow lol :))

tsukiman13

tsukiman13

Ebb n flow is easy, smaller plants and autos is what I’d recommend due to spacing. Pro mix vs coco could you compare?
I’ve never used coco before so I don’t really know. But for pro-mix, i usually water every other day or until i see sign of dryness in soil. Plus I don’t water a lot either. This is how i do mine. Fees one day, skip next day, water a day after that then skip a day again and repeat.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

I’ve never used coco before so I don’t really know. But for pro-mix, i usually water every other day or until i see sign of dryness in soil. Plus I don’t water a lot either. This is how i do mine. Fees one day, skip next day, water a day after that then skip a day again and repeat.

That sounds so nice. I like the idea of trying soil for next grow. Maybe 50/50 on soil and coco. I need a break from high maintenance.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

He wants no part of my plants.

Oh well 😆. I’ll message you when I have the cbg ready for you and I will send you an address for the seed to send when I am germinating my next grow (couple months)

Top Bottom