Can You Tell What's Happening To My Leaves?

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all!

Running an indoor cycle, ebb/flow. It's Diablo OG. Anyone know what's heppening to my leaves?

Thanks all!

Can you tell whats happening to my leaves
Can you tell whats happening to my leaves 2
Can you tell whats happening to my leaves 3
EatPizza

EatPizza

Awesome! Thanks!

I'm 4 weeks into flower. I had a couple days where my intake/outake air shut off during lights on. Temps spiked to 105°F, on two seperate days. The second time the temp spiked, the plants transpired like crazy. This happened going into second week of flower. It seems ever since the spike in temp those two days, really screwed things up. I started with 20 plants and 5 plants started wilting, eventually dying after the temp spikes. I lowered temps and they still wouldn't recover. I'm thinking the root zone got too warm in the 4 " rockwool cubes, causing root rot potentially leading to lock out?

Thanks again for the help!

Ksell

Ksell

If your roots aren't too bad , hit them with h2o2, it basically scorches the surface of your roots and causes new root development to explode. I had root rot on my last crop because my air stones got clogged(rookie mistake) and they got starved of o2 plus root rot. I about cried. Still got some nice buds though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom