Cana PK 13/14 With Moab

• Thread starter jibs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

With MoabI’m in my six week of bloom and I’d like to add Moab should I keep using PK 1314 with the Moab??? Thank you in advance

meltedhead

meltedhead

jibs,
I use pK for about a week. I then cut my base nutes by 50% and begin with moab.I run mostly 10-11 week strains , so I run moab for about 3 weeks or so depending on how the plants look. Then I reduce my nutes to just plain water over the next week and just plain water until they are done . I have been doing my feeds this way for about 15 years and the only time I have had any problems is when I did not reduce my base nutes enough .

Bvdub72

Bvdub72

what melted said. Use at different times, but not together. They are both loaded with p-k

jibs

jibs

It's a bloom booster super high PK it's like a sugery powder The stuff is amazing for sure just take it super easy my last grow with it was hella successful no problems but this time I used it and three of my plants got really sick they couldn't hang

jibs

jibs

jibs,
I use pK for about a week. I then cut my base nutes by 50% and begin with moab.I run mostly 10-11 week strains , so I run moab for about 3 weeks or so depending on how the plants look. Then I reduce my nutes to just plain water over the next week and just plain water until they are done . I have been doing my feeds this way for about 15 years and the only time I have had any problems is when I did not reduce my base nutes enough .

jibs

jibs

Thank you I appreciate you I think I might not of cut back my feed enough It burned a few of them But everything else came out wonderful

AAE13D53 CB07 473E 85A3 02B56858BA49

Latest posts

Top Bottom