Solved Canada has medicinal marijuana patients as well.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi420

Afghi420

Just looking under the different States they have listed for medical patients, Canada has medical patients as well, not that i am one of them, but there are alot of people who do have licenses to grow in Canada, perhaps they would like a thread.

Afghi420

Afghi420

damn im sorry, guess i should check out some of your posts first, see what kind of person i need to be on this forum, thanks for the help.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Im a canuck too man. Just been here a while. Know how it works around here. Know what I mean?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
hey SweetTooth, i don't see a problem.

it seems like Afghi420 is just pointing out that we have lots of forums for individual states, and perhaps we should have some for each of the canadian provinces.

i think it's a good idea, 'hope logic likes it.

Papa

Afghi420

Afghi420

yeah was just thinking maybe if this site is mainly for American user's then they might not be aware that Canada has had medicinal marijuana patients for years now. Even just one thread for all of Canada to start out with.. Was just an idea though, i myself don't have a license, but many people here do.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Fleshy headed mutant, are you friendly?

No way eh, radiation has made me an enemy of mankind.

outwest

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

hey SweetTooth, i don't see a problem.

it seems like Afghi420 is just pointing out that we have lots of forums for individual states, and perhaps we should have some for each of the canadian provinces.

i think it's a good idea, 'hope logic likes it.

Papa
I also asked this very question when I was new to the farm and IIRC it was deleted.

Besides, this hoser needs to get a sense of humor if he want to hang around here. Your not from Montreal are you? lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm just joking around. My comments were not directed at anyone. No offense to any Canucks.

outwest

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey Afghi420! Good to have you here! I got nothing but good memories from Vancouver! Good meds for sure! and lots of friendly people.

Welcome to the forum http://www.invalid.com/images/bg4.gif

Afghi420

Afghi420

Yeah, well like i said i don't have a license myself anyhow so i wouldn't be in any of the threads even if they were created , was just an idea ;)
And no im not from Quebec , next province over to the east . We do have alot of french in our province too though, actually my province is about 75 % french, i just happen to live in a small portion of the province that is english. Im sure you were joking anyhow, but don't knock the quebecer's, they have it made there, even better social system then the rest of canada. they are rioting, or have been for the past month or longer in quebec because their college tuitions have gone up some, even though they are practically free, the french can be arogant to outsiders sometimes, but they definitely stand up for themselves in quebec.. anyway, not trying to start a political argument, just sayin...

rollon

rollon

Anybody hating on hour neighbor to the north obviously hasn't been snowboarding on whistler, got torn up in downtown Toronto or visited the naked women in those special bars in Quebec. Might want to try em, dirty mitten says hello

juggernaut

juggernaut

hottest strippers dance (and more) in Quebec.....i'm jealous

Top Bottom