For Sale Canadian guys here is a heads up about a seed company

• Thread starter Dr.Green55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I don't normally post stuff like this but I think I should put this out there for people to be aware of. I'm not going to say anything bad is going on, but I have talked with the guy selling the seeds and there is a ton of red flags, I'm not going to go into detail, But on his FB a few people brought up some of the concerns about whats going on, I was following along and just got caught up in it and got banned and blocked from the group, He never even tried to explain or address any concerns just banned people. Doesn't look good. The FB page is Papa seed company, He's out of Ontario I think , I won't list the guys name but its on his page. Ask the questions and do your due diligence like you would from buying seed from anyone.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Meth autos only open mon at high noon be logged on bc they sell out in minutes, DC seed Exchange, Supreme seeds .com, Oregon Elite, Crop King, 420 seed guy, Great Lakes Genetics, Nirvana, Fast Buds, Sweet Seeds, these are all reputable banks and breeders, if you got burned go to one of these places and you will be straight.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Meth autos only open mon at high noon be logged on bc they sell out in minutes, DC seed Exchange, Supreme seeds .com, Oregon Elite, Crop King, 420 seed guy, Great Lakes Genetics, Nirvana, Fast Buds, Sweet Seeds, these are all reputable banks and breeders, if you got burned go to one of these places and you will be straight.
I never got burned, been around to long for that crap, But I hate seeing people get burned, thats why I'm reminding people to ask question and use common sense

Top Bottom