Canadian Online Hydroponics suuppliers. Anyone know of any good ones?

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
As the title suggests. I'm looking to see if anyone is ordering their nutrients and supplies from an online supplier here in Canada. Getting tired of taking the ferry every time I need to hit the hydro store and Canadas Amazon site is redonkulous.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

From the Urban Dictionary:

redonkulous
re.donk'u.lous adj.

1. significantly more absurd than ridiculous to an almost impossible extreme; without possibility of serious consideration.

2. fitted to excite absolute ridicule; intentionally crazy and silly; completely absurd and laughable.

"redonkulous" - as first popularized by the fictional character Seth Cohen on FOX's The O.C.
George W. Bush is the most redonkulous person in the world.

The first Bush administration was ridiculous. This second one is just redonkulous.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
shipping prices are nuts on some stuff. ive browsed tons of sites online and i just dont see anything worth passing on. i just browsed grow daddy as i heard/read good things about their service (east coast) though they dont carry your pure blend pro.
ebay canada wanted to sell/ship me canna nutes from the UK one day, now the nutes show shipping from the States for ~$200.

no good online stores in my favorites worth a response.

DB ive been thinking, maybe its a good time to open a franchise (on the island or anywhere) i think there is a market, because its tax deductable now?

10w30

10w30

Supporter
this is a local store that has supplier links, clicking on supplier links i found this as an example

distributers i think they are

local shop https://www.bmahydroponics.com/shop/

there is a video of the store on the website, just a regular hydro shop, normal people.

im their abnormal customer
mahahahaaahaahaaa

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks guys. I'm trying to track down Dyna gro products. There Is a place in Vancouver that carrys it but they dont ship.

Top Bottom