Canappa's Gutter Grows

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Thought I would start new place to post some of my current and future grows...

To start off I wanted to post a pic of one of the 20 seeds I popped in hopes on finding some true 80's Panama Red or Hawaiian. The original seeds from 80's generation seeds that germinated where crossed with an OG and these are the seeds from that cross. So now comes the hunt for that original 80's generation pheno. There will be more to come stay tuned;)

80's generation seed.
Canappas gutter grows

H

Hydropimp

Nice can

I want to try that nft system you have going on.

Hope you find what you are looking for will stay tune to your shows.

kill it homie

FRSHgost

FRSHgost

Ohhhh. I'm interested in this one, definitely grabbing me a seat for the show. Happy hunting .

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks to all my boys on the Farm that been with me for a min now, @Gamrstwin36, @ZONER,@waayne, @DC105, @FlyinJStable @justblazen, @CBDEMON, @str8smokn, @Prime C, @TSTEW313, just to name a few.

Its because of you guys and your support that keeps me going. Yeh it fun to smoke and grow but, the peeps I meet on the Farm are way better than any grow or smoke, you guys are all truly the cream of the crop! :D

And for the new peeps just tuning in, here is a link to my set up been doing nft for 20yrs...
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-200-00-nft-rain-gutter-system.60308/

Top Bottom