Wanted Cancer patient in Ottawa, Canada in need of Indica clones.

• Thread starter GunzCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GunzCanada

GunzCanada

I'm a legit cancer sufferer & I had bad habits as a kid so I refuse to take narcotics to help make things easier while waiting around to die. I'm trying to exist on $700/month from disability. Every seed bank I've tried I've been burned one way or another. I straight up can't afford to keep getting ripped off or to pay $200+/oz for decent cannabis to make life a little more bearable. You cannot buy clones in this half-assed city anywhere! I'm looking for pest/disease free Indica strains with a good yield, heavy, sedative couch-lock/mind-melt effects. Indica or mostly Indica hybrids & autos are desperately needed for indoors, 5' high 2'x4' tent. Please hit me up if you can steer me in the right direction. Thx & Much L&R. Gunz 1%er, Canada.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Get yourself some Herijuana or Mad Scientist seeds from Sannie. Those, their clones, and their progeny should have you taken care of for life.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm a legit cancer sufferer & I had bad habits as a kid so I refuse to take narcotics to help make things easier while waiting around to die. I'm trying to exist on $700/month from disability. Every seed bank I've tried I've been burned one way or another. I straight up can't afford to keep getting ripped off or to pay $200+/oz for decent cannabis to make life a little more bearable. You cannot buy clones in this half-assed city anywhere! I'm looking for pest/disease free Indica strains with a good yield, heavy, sedative couch-lock/mind-melt effects. Indica or mostly Indica hybrids & autos are desperately needed for indoors, 5' high 2'x4' tent. Please hit me up if you can steer me in the right direction. Thx & Much L&R. Gunz 1%er, Canada.

Wish i could help out. Damn, too bad this cancer thing is here to stay. Kick its ass! Can you tell us what the name of it is? I know someone who battled for 18yrs. This sucks!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

I'm in the Maritimes and I can't help with clones myself but try posting that your looking for clones in Kijiji " wanted " ads. I have a friend that sells some of his clones that way....It may get pulled down but you may get some hits that way and can post again the next day...

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Hey bud take a look at donkey butter strain profile. I have a bunch of seeds I can send you. They are fresh and good. Not sure if feminized but they may be. Let me know. I don’t mind sending to you

GunzCanada

GunzCanada

Hey bud take a look at donkey butter strain profile. I have a bunch of seeds I can send you. They are fresh and good. Not sure if feminized but they may be. Let me know. I don’t mind sending to you
Absolutely! I'm definitely interested. I'll p.m. you my number. L&R

GunzCanada

GunzCanada

I'm in the Maritimes and I can't help with clones myself but try posting that your looking for clones in Kijiji " wanted " ads. I have a friend that sells some of his clones that way....It may get pulled down but you may get some hits that way and can post again the next day...
I've tried Kijiji & they've banned any cannabis-related posts, here in Ottawa at least.

Top Bottom