Candy cane Autoflower showing Stripes like a candy cane purple

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

My candy Kane Autoflower showing the candy cane part of it. The stripes are beautiful. Those leaves had already turned yellow but the lower ones are just green and purple stripes. Beautiful colors. The body has green purple and pink. Huge trichomes. Going down the Plant the leaves are starting to stripe the same way except the lower ones are green getting the purple stripes. Please give me a vote for photo of the month. I think that the striped display on the leaves is pretty amazing. The picture truly can't capture the colors that I see. The other ones from this deed pack are all different. There's a taller one and the button that is green pink and purple but the leaves are still green. The other tall one is turning purple with purple leaves. Then I have one that is actually just purple except for the Leafs. The bud itself is purple. You can only enter one picture so I wasn't sure what to do. I'm sure people probably have a lot better setups than I do and might be able to post something but like I said I think those striped sleeves are pretty cool. I could definitely use a free product. I've seen that they give away lights even. The light I have is not very good and I noticed one of the red diodes is out. Now I just noticed two of the red diodes are out. It's ridiculous that it cost so much to produce this medication. But still cheaper than buying it in a dispensary and way better quality. I've already harvested one from this crap. I hung dried it and it's in a jar getting burped for 30 minutes a day. I smoked a small piece that was from the bottom of the plant and it had a strong candy taste already and I instantly felt the body Buzz. I usually smoke sativa. Usually smoke blue dream. I will include a picture of that purple plant as well just to show

Candy cane autoflower showing stripes like a candy cane purple
Candy cane autoflower showing stripes like a candy cane purple 2
Top Bottom