Candy land peyote photo grow. 5, 10 gallon airpots.

• Thread starter Fishytrichomes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fishytrichomes

These little critters here are about 3 days in soil . I plan to run two in five gallon buckets and one in a ten gallon. Tents will be 5x2.7 and a 4x4. The two will be cultivated in the 5x2.7 and the one will be in the 4x4. Each tent has a pair of 1500 vipraspectras and ventilation. I run one fan for air movement in each as well as humidifiers. I hope to get 19 zips from the ten gallon with a 5-7 week veg. I plan to run 4-5 weeks for the five gallons. The one seedling is in a solo cup because I thought it was going to die. The tap root turned around and started growing up. Which started to pull the sprout under the soil. I have had to baby this one a bit. I appreciate any positive feedback or criticism. This is only my third grow and my first large photoperiod. I am curious if anyone thinks the lighting will be insufficient for the space mentioned above. Thanks I hope I can learn something from you people and end my harvest with some positive results.

Candy land peyote photo grow 5 10 gallon airpots
Candy land peyote photo grow 5 10 gallon airpots 2
Candy land peyote photo grow 5 10 gallon airpots 3
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

These little critters here are about 3 days in soil . I plan to run two in five gallon buckets and one in a ten gallon. Tents will be 5x2.7 and a 4x4. The two will be cultivated in the 5x2.7 and the one will be in the 4x4. Each tent has a pair of 1500 vipraspectras and ventilation. I run one fan for air movement in each as well as humidifiers. I hope to get 19 zips from the ten gallon with a 5-7 week veg. I plan to run 4-5 weeks for the five gallons. The one seedling is in a solo cup because I thought it was going to die. The tap root turned around and started growing up. Which started to pull the sprout under the soil. I have had to baby this one a bit. I appreciate any positive feedback or criticism. This is only my third grow and my first large photoperiod. I am curious if anyone thinks the lighting will be insufficient for the space mentioned above. Thanks I hope I can learn something from you people and end my harvest with some positive results.
Welcome to the FARM and Thanks for Sharing! 👍 😎

Sorry we missed your post, hope all is well with your grow, what strain(s) are they? Not sure if you're referring to them as "little critters" or their strain...Sorry, duh me. 🙃 🥴🤪🤣

Looking forward to your updates and current pics too, if any...🤩🥰

@ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I say get rid of the big plastic pots and use 3 gallon or 5 gallon fabric pots instead.
What kind of soil is it? What's in it?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Latest posts

Top Bottom