Candy Striped Leafhoppers??

• Thread starter SmokesalotofVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

anyone know if these, Actually pretty bugs, will hurt Cannabis??
found some today tried to take a Pic but the Crappy Digital camera
could not focus on them ... couldnt find any info about it..
Graphocephala coccinea 6jpg

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Ok so I had to break out the Sevin-5 dust..
hated to.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Outdoors, not a grow room.. and yes not flowering yet

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yes leaf hoppers will tear up plants. They got my food garden good this year and a few made it inside.
Funny i have been searching the web since i discovered them. have read some that say "minor to no harm to our beloved plant..
and i hate to use stuff like sevin dust but it's supposed to work on leafhoppers ..among others pest bugs..but yeah i think better
to get rid of or slow em down,, then wait and see.. lol when i first saw them i thought wow thats a Pretty bug(rareity in and of itself)
but thought i outta look into it.. anyone else with any knowledge of said "Little pretty bassturds" feel free to chime in.. Thanks @organicpanic~! grow strong

K

kolah

I see them every year on my plants in my greenhouse and have never seen any damage from them. Although I see one or two of them per day, I'd think that's safe to say that their numbers are low. I leave em' be.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Yeah i get very few inside and no damage done. They were causing quite a bit of speckling on my food crop. I was using neem, spinosad and homemade botanical sprays for aphids. Not sure if that chased them out or they left on theyre own

P

Pimples

Found them all over my outdoor too. Quite a few. Cant be good. Anyone know the story on these pretty bastrds?

Latest posts

Top Bottom