Candypens Oura - 1st Impressions

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This E-rig is concentrates only..NO flower, and I dab my own rosin exclusively (legal state)

Picked up one of these bad boys and I must say that I am very impressed. First off, I am a very regular dabber and have a few glass rigs, e-nail, etc. They each do something different and all are very enjoyable.

I resisted the Puffco Peak and have been looking at a few other choices in this type of rig. The Oura came out at the end of July 2019 and has been killing it ever since. It has a full LIMITED lifetime warranty (life of the Candypens company) on everything except the coil. Heating time can be as little as FIVE seconds on the lower of the 4 settings ( I like the 2nd highest for flavor and clouds, but it's simple to change right in the middle of a sesh.

The flavor on settings 2 and 3 are astounding, and I cough much less than with my other rigs (old lungs..LOL)..The reviews that I read prior to purchase said it hit the smoothest of any e-rig..While only having tried the Puffco Peak, I will say the Oura is super smooth. I took a minute to contact their CS before pulling the trigger, and the were not only friendly, but extremely well versed in this product. Side note..It is an import, but built like a tank! Even the glass is well made and thick..Learning curve was less than an hour. (I learn slower these days too)

If interested, Google around and some of the reviews offer a 25% discount code (the vape critic for one) good at Candypens site. (That's what I did)..It's still an investment and a half, but with a lifetime warranty.assuming I don't break the glass..sounds like a winner!

No I don't work for them or anyone else either! LOL

Top Bottom