Canna BioGen - Taskenti - 5 weeks - Finish

• Thread starter cannabowl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannabowl

Like the title says.

Don't see this one around to much. Thought it was worth posting. These are 5 weeks in, I'll update weekly.

Taskenti1
Taskenti
Taskenti2
Taskenti3
Taskenti4
C

cannabowl

Thanks muxee. I'm glad someone likes it over here. I probly should have said it was OG or something. Then maybe there would be more replies hahaha. I thought this place was the shit.....not shit.

W

wesbrks

dont see this one much,, underated i think, have seeds myself but havent planted them yet.. only reason is because at the time i thought it was a pure line but later found they had added northern l 5 into the mix.. but lookin real good,, maby have to do a few and see.. ill be watchin..

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job cannabowl, she looks very happy. Don't see enough CannaBioGen work around.

You have to think of grow logs as historical record rather than instant gratification. Plenty of people will enjoy these pics, just might not be at the same time as you post them. Good luck with the rest of your grow!

A

abirdintheair

about time i get to watch a grow of this, been wanting her for a good minute now. on with the show!

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Looking good! I've been curious about this one too, I know the Uzbekistan in it is very potent. Please keep the show going.

Rom420

Rom420

Its great to see a show like this. I definitely appreciate variety and there are so many great options these days and that was definitely a great pick. It is gettin pretty dank by the looks of things. Great growing!

7rayos

I've chopped one myself yesterday, after 64 days. The photo quality isn't good, but even so it can deny the colours, it'd look good in any garden. Good old classic from Cannabiogen.

9marzotaskenti 001
9marzotaskenti 002
9marzotaskenti 005

7rayos

Thanks for the comments, felt bad when chopping it... for about a minute. Got the clon from a friend, but it comes from the CBG gear, likely from one of their team, i didn't really check its exact origins but it's been moving around spanish gardens for a while and well documented, but as it's the first time i try i can't say much until it's dried and a bit cured. CBG is serious people and they know and work their stuff from a long time ago, it's an honest product. A very strong indica, perhaps as with most landraces won't be a festival of flavors and aromas, happy with a plain nice strong one for sleeping. Will post a smoke report.

Top Bottom