Canna boost what other options

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

Hey guys , been looking to find something similar to boost. The 1150$ for a 20l just is insane. I have run it b4 and I will admit it seems to bring out the smell a little more. Yields I seem to get same with or about. Im currently trying honeychome. Waiting on results.
I use cal mag cannna a and b. Open to all suggestions thanks guys

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Compost or worm castings tea works the best. You add your sweetener to it, the bacteria eat the molasses or honeychome and feed their sweet waste to your plant. It works at least twice as good as just adding the sugary flower sweeteners imo.

odirt

odirt

Im in coco I use run tea in promix amended with wiggle worm. I was running a feed schedule of ole age next feed cal mag then bounties teas. It was nice but I had use 20g pots and hand water. Not mention coco blows up faster. Idk how teas in coco work?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Canna Boost is just vinasse from molasses. It has sugar, complexing agents (not chelating) trace minerals and aminos. It tends to make everything taste the same like AN Bud Candy.

I would use a fulvic acid additive like Mr. Fulvic that is fulvic acid (chelating agent), amino and organic acids with trace minerals and elements as a cheaper alternative.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Thanks bill have you used the product yourself? Seems they say only 1 ml per gallon ? Seems low

I use the commercial wholesale version, AGT-50. Mr. Fulvic is the same formula, but intended for home and garden.

Yes it is 0.5-1ml/gallon. Most fulvic additives like Ful-Power contain just water. They make it as concentrated as possible to save on shipping for consumers.

Top Bottom