Canna coco nutrient question pk.

• Thread starter NewGrowerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Day 14 of flower
In coco

My question is when do I start using canna pk 13/14 ?

I am getting mixed answers from week 3 of flower and another week 4 only for 1 week..

Anyone help?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I would get that in there now. it’s a flower initiator I believe. I don’t run Canna nutes, but I believe that it should be used to trigger budset, run short term like bud blood, which I use. A couple feeds is all it needs.

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

My point exactly.

I flipped February 15th.

Will it hurt if I use it? Can cause any damage ?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm growing Autos using Canna nutrients and started PK13/14 1st day of week 5 and I'll give it to them for 10-14 days and then switch to Bloomboost (supposed to be 8-10 weeks strains)

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Ok I'm running photos. So I'll probably just run it next Monday that is week 4 for me.

What is bloom boost?

william76

william76

Dependis on flower time of strain.the right time to use it is when the flowers start to spiral round the stem.ususly 5 weeks on a nine week strain or thereabouts,for a week to 10/14 days.iv used it for years.to early or too late late and u don't see much difference,but hit it at the right time and they swell like nothing else.76

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Dependis on flower time of strain.the right time to use it is when the flowers start to spiral round the stem.ususly 5 weeks on a nine week strain or thereabouts,for a week to 10/14 days.iv used it for years.to early or too late late and u don't see much difference,but hit it at the right time and they swell like nothing else.76

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for this

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I recently contacted canna about an issue I'm trying to solve. They say at 5 weeks prior to harvest

Screenshot 20210309 095932 Gmail

Latest posts

Top Bottom