Canna Coco- Welcome To The Next Level

• Thread starter GDS StonerBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

I thought it was pretty informative especially for those that were thinking of giving canna a go.

P

ProGroWannabe

I think you made a good call there bro! I know I enjoyed em.

K

keebler420

Great to watch when you are killing time. There is something for everyone in these vids.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Nice post. Do you think canna coco and nutes would work well in an autopot system? Seems bottom feeding would be much better, and would cut out all the watering needed for me currently with top watering, as the coco dries out alot more quickly than soil which i am used to.

Thinking of ordering a 2 or 3 pot system with 47 litre res tank. Just fills the tray up until it's all sucked up, then fills again and keeps going. Sounds easy right? Can't find any info from anyone about it though.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I dont wanna be your only opinion on this but i think they would do great. I think that they'll have to be flushed more often though. Normally when you top feed your coco, with 10% runoff your sorta flushing while you feed. With them just sitting and absorbing there food there's never any runoff leading to salt build up. I say you'd have to flush atleast every 5-7 days maybe not but that just what i think.

Solidopc

Solidopc

To flish could you just fill the res tank with plain water, or would i need to do all the bloody gallons of water top fed through the pot and drained away? Which is a right pissing palava. I prefer to feed my plants plain water every 3rd or 4th watering at the moment so stop salt build up, and i never let them sit and soak up any runoff.

Not so sure if i need to flush, especially that often. I want easy, not more work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom