Canna Coco

• Thread starter Xinmat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xinmat

Xinmat

What light will u be using?
Atm LED, but CMD lights were recommended by your Coco expert.
I forgot to note it down. Maxibright 315w is something I'm looking at.
Just need Santa at this time of year!
What is your opinion.
I'm using a 300w & 600w double chip atm, with slower auto times than advertised?
I will persist, until a good friend is donating a whole kit, he isn't sure of the lighting system, probably HPS & MH. Too hot for my tent, although his tent is larger.
Xinmatt

Xinmat

Xinmat

I live in the UK, although depending on shipping costs, we maybe able to come to an arrangement,
I'm a self only ( not commercial) grower & 1 set up would be perfect.
I have lumii magnetic ballast + 2 HPS lights( £30 worth) & 3 LED lights. 2 x 300w & a double chip 600w.
They're nothing compared to the gear we used 25 yrs ago.
HPS & MH, in Rotterdam, but the scene has come so far, i feel like an intermediate hobbyist, although it all comes flooding back.
1❤ I am looking for CMD/CMH. Less power and less heat. The reason I switched to LED is the reason that you are. Spend wisely, try and buy recommended LED's.
Mine are generic, yet exactly the same as well known brands eg King Plus.

Last edited:
Xinmat

Xinmat

Thanks, looking fantastic.
If only it was legal hete.
I'll take your sound advice, next crop, after Christmas lol

Xinmat

Xinmat

Much larger scale than myself.
A picture would be embarrassing, think 60×60×160cm tent!.
The legal status means that I can't go for it.
Heat sources are looked for from helicopters and use of electricity is reported, from residential property. I live in a 1 bed flat.
I could move jnto your greenhouse, happily.
Its obvious that you have great experience, my situation is so different, it's a shame, but I'm relearning quickly.
Ty for the pics, reminds me of yrs past lol.
I shall be gleaning tips, hopefully, from yourself.
Matt

C

CALI FARMER

Man if u in California, I have heaps of fixtures , Mh/ w ballasts. Just transitioning to led so have like hundreds to give away
Hey jack do you still have light? I would like to buy 1 or 2 if there available

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey jack do you still have light? I would like to buy 1 or 2 if there available

Send him a message. He will help you out for the cost of shipping I’m sure. He’s pretty cool.

C

CALI FARMER

Send him a message. He will help you out for the cost of shipping I’m sure. He’s pretty cool.
How do I send messages here? I’m new and still figuring things out. Thanks jwm2

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
465DFA54 6928 4D0D 8E7A 9DA38578DA2A

Click his name and then click start conversation.

gwheels

gwheels

I have been thinking of giving this a go in my autopots. Bricks are cheaper but canna coco with the perlite already in it saves a lot of BS. And all 6 of my autopots take 110 litres (3 bags). For 90 Canadian that aint too shabby. I think i spent more before doing it myself.

Top Bottom