Canna Flush(how to use it)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Canna Canna Flush
CANNA Flush is an additive to clean substrate and plants from any excess nutrients. To be used in the case of over fertilisation, it effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or bene? cial fungi, as can be the case when using RO- or demineralised water. When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess’ which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.

General directions of use

Shake bottle well before use
Fill nutrient reservoir with water
Add CANNA Flush to the reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml per 10 L of water)
Directions of use:
Flushing before harvest
Growing in pots
Begin flushing one to two weeks before harvest
Give each pot the same amount of diluted CANNA Flush to the pot size (11 L Pot = 11 L of diluted CANNA Flush)
Give each pot the same amount of water.
Resume giving diluted CANNA Flush as per normal feeding after approximately two days.

Growing in slabs
Begin flushing one to two weeks before harvest.
Administer the diluted CANNA Flush till you have 80% drain.
Resume giving diluted CANNA Flush as per normal feeding after one day

Sec. Direction of use:
Flushing excess nutrients from the substrate
Growing in pots

Give each pot the same amount of diluted CANNA Flush to the pot size (11 L Pot = 11 L of diluted CANNA Flush)
When diluted CANNA flush has drained give each pot the same amount of (tap)water to the pot size.
Resume normal feeding schedule after two days.

Growing in slabs

Start giving normal feeding when diluted CANNA Flush has drained straight away

Canna flushhow to use it
U

ukcheesehead

Canna Canna Flush
CANNA Flush is an additive to clean substrate and plants from any excess nutrients. To be used in the case of over fertilisation, it effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or bene? cial fungi, as can be the case when using RO- or demineralised water. When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess’ which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.

General directions of use

Shake bottle well before use
Fill nutrient reservoir with water
Add CANNA Flush to the reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml per 10 L of water)
Directions of use:
Flushing before harvest
Growing in pots
Begin flushing one to two weeks before harvest
Give each pot the same amount of water.
Resume giving diluted CANNA Flush as per normal feeding after approximately two days.

Growing in slabs
Begin flushing one to two weeks before harvest.
Resume giving diluted CANNA Flush as per normal feeding after one day

Sec. Direction of use:
Flushing excess nutrients from the substrate
Growing in pots

When diluted CANNA flush has drained give each pot the same amount of (tap)water to the pot size.
Resume normal feeding schedule after two days.

Growing in slabs

Start giving normal feeding when diluted CANNA Flush has drained straight away

so if u use a 11 pot u have to give them 11 lt of canna flush each watering? ffs thats some type of run off

wambam123

wambam123

canna start

hi jan just wondering if u have any info on the canna start. like what you posted about the canna flush i.e how much dilution,amount per pot. thanks

S

Stackin Paper

ive no idea how im going to flush 11t per plant the drip trays only hold 9 ltr ffs cant carry plants to bathroom 2 big lol

This is exactly the part i don't get, i just gave them 2ltr each out of a bucket of 9ltr water that i put 36ml of Canna Flush in, please tell me if im doing this wrong, 11ltr is not possible for me unless i want water dripping through the ceiling into the front room, no bullshit!

U

ukcheesehead

This is exactly the part i don't get, i just gave them 2ltr each out of a bucket of 9ltr water that i put 36ml of Canna Flush in, please tell me if im doing this wrong, 11ltr is not possible for me unless i want water dripping through the ceiling into the front room, no bullshit!

thats my problem too no way i can give each pot 11 ltrs just think if u was useing 50lt pots . thats 50ltrs of flush per pot i 250ml bottle per day lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I copied that for you guys, but i use 1ltr of diluted flush per plant a day and it does the job

just make your flush and water them like normal and things will be fine

S

Stackin Paper

I copied that for you guys, but i use 1ltr of diluted flush per plant a day and it does the job

Cool man, my plants are way too big for the pots they're in so 2 ltr it is.

And we know ya only copied that m8 i wasn't bein sarcy, i got that on the side of the bottle and it makes no sense what so ever, lol.

Think they need to re-write the instructions tbh.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I think Canna fucked up on the instructions lol coz it does sound rediculous:makeup

U

ukcheesehead

I think Canna fucked up on the instructions lol coz it does sound rediculous:makeup

too right it does lol i thought that when i read it on the bottle lol . im going to water 4ml per ltr untill i get a 30% run off . like i do when i feed the nutes

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

too right it does lol i thought that when i read it on the bottle lol . im going to water 4ml per ltr untill i get a 30% run off . like i do when i feed the nutes

i did the same and it worked well for me
enjoyin some beautiful la confidential at the minute
peace

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Just comes down to common sense and who ever wrote the instructions for canna certainly left his common sense at home or the coffeeshop lol

B

bannana man

i put 11 litres canna flush in my 11 litre pots,works great ,,but i run to waste ,,wont work on drip trays like you said cant be done in one go

F

FastForward

Do you guys pH balance your flush solution? Or just tapwater + flush?

Solidopc

Solidopc

Anyone have any opinions on AN final phase? I have half a bottle i'm using on my coco plants now. They are in 12 litre pots, and i put 6 litres of tap water, 2.5ml per litre final phase, and ph'd to 5.8 through them. I stick the pots in the thing my mrs washes the dishes in in the sink, and prop them up on an upturned pot, so all the water can drain right away without any being sucked back up. Once they've drained, i put them back into their trays. You could do the same ukcheesehead.

Is canna flush any better than this final phase? I might try it when this runs out. I never use these flush solutions on soil, so ive had it a while, dont see many using it. Or any info on whether it actually works.

B

boxmunch9

I have never used canna flush, does it just break down salts, or does it have other additives that help finish your girls?

because if it is only to break down salts then I cant see how its worth it. seems like a way for canna to make an extra $20 everytime someone harvest. its not just canna
I've used other "flushing" products, florakeen ect, but I really believe they are a scam. water can rinse any medium in 14days, and if you give them a plan water or a flush a couple times a grow they should be yellowing up after 7 days.

Top Bottom