Canna Flush - photos of the effect on hard water

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Check this out.

- 1 litre of London tapwater (EC 0.6, pH 8.6)
- add 4ml Canna Flush
- hey presto, tapwater now EC 0.4, pH 5.7

Pretty fuggin' cool eh? Now, this is the million dollar question I hope someone can answer. This stuff effectively 'purifies' (to an extent) the carbonates and all the shite in our water from the looks of it....so could you use Canna Flush to clean up tapwater AND THEN ADD NUTES?

Anyhow, thought you'd want to see the proof:

Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 2
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 3
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 4
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 5
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 6
Canna flush   photos of the effect on hard water 7
S

smellychronic

Good idea, I think they would cancel each other out more than it would be efficient.

T

tophmaster

lol i dont know bro thats a good question. i mean if thats all a flush solution like canna flush does is try to purify your water even further than i would think it would work but.... what if the flush does more like does something to break up the nutrient content in the growing medieum and trying to like pull nutes out of the roots and medioum kinnda washin it all clean to make it flushed. i dont know i wouldnt try it but who knows do more research i would say no though

N

nesta1218

Does it purify or break ionic bonds?where does the content of the watter go.currious stuff??

N

Nuglover

Does it make the solids settle at the bottom? It had to go somewhere.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
It is very odd the canna flush does that. But what I would say is that whilst weed flushed with the flush is really clean, ie white ash, it tends to burn more harsh for some reason.

I had a mate that was using it, then forgot on his last run and used just plain water, and his crop was so much smoother and tastier.

But I like your thinking ff.

U

ukcheesehead

It is very odd the canna flush does that. But what I would say is that whilst weed flushed with the flush is really clean, ie white ash, it tends to burn more harsh for some reason.

I had a mate that was using it, then forgot on his last run and used just plain water, and his crop was so much smoother and tastier.

But I like your thinking ff.

i havnt done a full flush with canna flush . i do 1 week with then 1 week plan water .
least it dont fook up your grow like ripen did when i used that lol .

F

FastForward

Nope - it's totally clean - no residue or any powder/silt settling at the bottom....whatever the mode of action is, it doesn't appear to be by kicking out the bad stuff.... which begs the question, where the f is it?!!!

X

xxYIKESxx

It's probably the same ingredient used in aquarium water conditioners...salicylic acid acetate

I bet it comes much cheaper too...as we all know,products tailored towards the hydro garden crowd will always be overpriced.

Top Bottom