Canna Flush

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadrack

hello peeps - is there any threads, info, or has anyone any experience for canna flush - i got some serious seeds ak on the go 2 diff phenos - one of them is a early flower on day 39 now (i rec they are about 46 - 48 day flowering) and trichs already cloudy allover - the others are atleat 7 - 10 days behind - i have some canna flush and was thinking of using - i bottom feed and this morning when i mixed canna flush with water it had a ph of 4.0 - i was thinking that i could just add to the water and then just water from bottom as normal - can i do this with canna flush - or are you just supposed to flush through the coir from top - and is ph 4.0 ok or do i haver to adjust :icon_spin: im fecking spinning

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

although i have no experience with canna flush, i would say you need to water from the top so the water washes through the medium and flushes away the nutes.....

there are several good guides to flushing in the grow faq. you can find the link towards the top of the page in red.

good luck bro
BR

Greyskull

Greyskull

i've done ebb n flow in coco pots for a long time.
when i feed from the bottom, i flush from the bottom.... my buds are bomb and burn white as snow.

if you are sure you want to being flushing now (and try the canna flush), simply add it to your water, ph to 6.0 and flush/feed as normal.

curious to hear how the canna flush works for you,...

S

shadrack

ty greyskull - i did it but didnt ph it to 6 i think i may have messed up i gave 1 plant the water and flush at 4.0 ph from the bottom - will it be ok if i take it out in the morning and give plain ph'd water or will i lose her

Greyskull

Greyskull

i doubt you'll lose her but imo you should always make sure anything your are 'feeding' your girls should be ph'd

just watch the plant and if it looks 'different' in a day or 2 hit it with some plain ph h2o

should be aok i am sure

F

FastForward

Personally I don't pH adjust when using Canna Flush or plain tap. Canna Flush will automatically put it in zone and plain tap you want out of range because you don't want anything more to be absorbed by the plant...so keep it out of range and the plant can't :)

Top Bottom