Canna: I've tried other avenues...

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow guys, thanks. That's a TON of information to consider. Love it.

Yes, Aquaman. Mistakes will be made and that's how we learn. Of course, you want to avoid them when possible, but when it does happen, hopefully it's never forgotten. I tell my new people at work this all the time.

As far as Canna A&B, it really doesn't make sense that you can use those two products only from start to finish given distant stages require diff NPK levels. According to Canna, you can do that, but I'm skeptical that you would get the same results compared to using different levels at different times. Has anyone done straight A&B from start to finish? Am I wrong on this?
Yeah I think the manufacturers purposefully mislead people on nutrients. You don't need all different ratios at all different times to grow great plants

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Yeah I think the manufacturers purposefully mislead people on nutrients. You don't need all different ratios at all different times to grow great plants

I'm learning that's is like most things: Simple is better.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
cogos is cleaner and cheaper lol i got that beat for 30 years in fact ill put my formulations against anything you got buddy you will never find out or understand why mine will be superior than anything you can come up with or anything on the market sorry bud and you are usuing inferior ingredients

Oh shit based on that I'm gonna go buy some 50 gal drums. Thanks for the heads up. You just saved my grows...................

A

argo

Oh shit based on that I'm gonna go buy some 50 gal drums. Thanks for the heads up. You just saved my grows...................
seriously it would save your grow and a lot of your money to boot i am willing to send you a couple gallons what are you growing in

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Yeah man that sounds great after you've been doing it for a long time but when it's your first run you're going for the easy out and learn from there. I'm the kind of guy that makes a lot of stuff homemade but I'm not ready to do that on my first run. I'm just enjoying the results, hopefully.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Mixed everything last night for this mornings feed. It turns out that Cannaboost added very little to PPM. So I feed nicely. We'll see tomorrow morning as that's the next time I'll see them. I don't trust the green headlamp I have ( from reading posts on this forum and others).

A few of the tops grew a freaking inch overnight. Just blown away. middle of week two and I'm hoping the stretch is getting close to the end. I'm going to run out of room!

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Magic is happening!

20190816 072936

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Hey guys,

Things seem to be going well, but that Cannaboost if freaking way too expensive.

Are there alternatives I can use instead? It would have to work with Canna A&B without a problem. The Canna website says not to mix brands, but I suspect that's for obvious reasons.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

az2000

az2000

I can't find any info about what it even is. Something about fermented plant extracts. That makes me think it's supply growth hormones (auxins). I would try Pennington Alaska Pure Kelp for that (if you're in late flower). It's cheap and has auxins which seem to cause the buds to become dense/hard.

I was thinking maybe it has enzymes. But, they have another product which plays up that aspect of nutrition. So, I'm not sure what they're supplying to the plant with "boost." (If it was enzymes, I'd recommend Grow More's Bio-Cozyme. It's cheap and I've heard good things about it. Never have tried it myself. My setup has been working well enough that I don't feel the need to experiment with things like that. But, I should.).

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The label says it's MPK and Sugar Cane. Also says it doesn't have any PGR's so prob no kelp. Sounds like a carb (molasses) and a mild pk booster product rolled into one. Def not worth it @ that price point. PK 13/14 and molasses or something like Botanicare Sweetor GH Necter ect, which is just processed molasses so you can run it with drip/ hydro and make it more friendly to mixes and suspension, would prob do the same thing.

M

magic man

WARNING: Before giving Argo/Cogos your personal info, see this thread about Cogos having a relationship with the DEA. (<<link).
EVERYONE NEW WHO THIS GUY WAS...EVERYONE
steve hagar former editor of high times wrote this at the time in a feature
“Last year his company supplied $500.000 worth of seeds to 15,000 American growers”

“he is a protected national asset nonetheless”.

“Every day letters pour into his post office box, letters containing American dollars wrapped in carbon paper to avoid detection”.

yet the truth is ...
it is lawful to import hemp seeds into the US. (Hemp is defined as the cannabis plant, and any part of the plant, with delta-9 THC concentrations that do not exceed 0.3%.)
However, because marijuana (any cannabis that is not hemp) is federally illegal,
it is unlawful to import non-hemp seeds in to the US. The only exception to this rule is when the seed has been rendered non-viable prior to shipping.

In the Netherlands, the sale of cannabis seeds for growing plants that produce psychoactive substances is permitted. The seeds are considered no different from any other seed,

but

cultivation is limited to 5 seeds.

They're sold as souvenirs

HOLDING HAS 3
NEVIL COUNTING MONEY
M

magic man

EVERYONE NEW WHO THIS GUY WAS...EVERYONE
steve hagar former editor of high times wrote this at the time in a feature
“Last year his company supplied $500.000 worth of seeds to 15,000 American growers”

“he is a protected national asset nonetheless”.

“Every day letters pour into his post office box, letters containing American dollars wrapped in carbon paper to avoid detection”.

yet the truth is ...
it is lawful to import hemp seeds into the US. (Hemp is defined as the cannabis plant, and any part of the plant, with delta-9 THC concentrations that do not exceed 0.3%.)
However, because marijuana (any cannabis that is not hemp) is federally illegal,
it is unlawful to import non-hemp seeds in to the US. The only exception to this rule is when the seed has been rendered non-viable prior to shipping.

In the Netherlands, the sale of cannabis seeds for growing plants that produce psychoactive substances is permitted. The seeds are considered no different from any other seed,

but

cultivation is limited to 5 seeds.

They're sold as souvenirs
maybe people have to look alittle harder on who the DEA is...is thc farmer playing the same scam

M

magic man

WARNING: Before giving Argo/Cogos your personal info, see this thread about Cogos having a relationship with the DEA. (<<link).

maybe people only have to look no farther than thcfarmer

M

magic man

gonna send the dea too?
now that was a terrible thing to say....i dont no maybe you hit your head practicing your martial arts ... but you are on a web site that sells federally illegal cannabis seeds and talk about growing a lot of weed that is federally illegal...you want to worry about the DEA i suggest you look in the mirror you dont need no help from me.

M

magic man

now that was a terrible thing to say....i dont no maybe you hit your head practicing your martial arts ... but you are on a web site that sells federally illegal cannabis seeds and talk about growing a lot of weed that is federally illegal...you want to worry about the DEA i suggest you look in the mirror you dont need no help from me.

In recent years the federal Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) has subpoenaed records from shipping companies to obtain information about customers of businesses selling equipment that might be used for growing marijuana. like the us postal service and ups.

M

magic man

I'm learning that's is like most things: Simple is better.
it can be frustrating at times especially with all the contradictory information out there that muddying the waters for the beginner cultivator...the cultivator gets frustrated and ends up throwing the baby out with the bath water. Different plants have different formulations, different soils need different formulations, acid soils need complete formulations that are alkaline and alkaline soil need formulations that are complete but made more acidic. Cannabis also has its own formula . all plants can be grown with standard formulations like 20-20-20 works best for soil because of the amount of ammonium nitrate but not for rock wool or coco. The correct formulation for cannabis was created in 1987 extensive testing was done in the Netherlands and the USA.

M

magic man

I can't find any info about what it even is. Something about fermented plant extracts. That makes me think it's supply growth hormones (auxins). I would try Pennington Alaska Pure Kelp for that (if you're in late flower). It's cheap and has auxins which seem to cause the buds to become dense/hard.

I was thinking maybe it has enzymes. But, they have another product which plays up that aspect of nutrition. So, I'm not sure what they're supplying to the plant with "boost." (If it was enzymes, I'd recommend Grow More's Bio-Cozyme. It's cheap and I've heard good things about it. Never have tried it myself. My setup has been working well enough that I don't feel the need to experiment with things like that. But, I should.).
plants produce enzymes you dont feed the plant enzymes Sulfur is an integral part of amino acids. It helps develop enzymes, vitamins and oil contents, and aids in seed formation. Zinc aids plant growth hormones and enzyme system and is necessary for chlorophyll production and carbohydrate formation. Calcium increases fruit set and quality and is important for continuous cell division and formation (regulates hormonal activity)

Top Bottom