Canna Nutrients

• Thread starter StinknyPinky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StinknyPinky

Hey, hows it going everyone. I was wondering where the best place to buy Canna products in the U.S. is. Any links would be great. Thanks in advance.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Wish i could help, but in UK. Canna nutes are great though, really impressed with the coco nutes, and just got their biocanna flores for soil.

S

StinknyPinky

Wish i could help, but in UK. Canna nutes are great though, really impressed with the coco nutes, and just got their biocanna flores for soil.

Yeah I'd really like to give Canna a try. I've heard good things about their line of stuff. Anyone in the U.S.?

J

jcap300

no problem and they have nice packages as well. The boost is expensive but the bomb

D

Drkemo

Based just upon my experience the prices vary a little among shops, but the thing that really smacks you is the shipping cost. I would suggest don't just look for the best prices...also check the shipping and handling cost. The best deals on Canna shipped to me has been from Discount Garden Supply www.discount-hydro.com

D

S

StinknyPinky

Based just upon my experience the prices vary a little among shops, but the thing that really smacks you is the shipping cost. I would suggest don't just look for the best prices...also check the shipping and handling cost. The best deals on Canna shipped to me has been from Discount Garden Supply www.discount-hydro.com

D

Thanks, I'll check them out.

J

jcap300

Dr Kemo,
Thanks they do save you a little. Like 40 dollars on a 5l of boost. Every dollar saved helps...:)

Joey III

S

Skuff

no problem and they have nice packages as well. The boost is expensive but the bomb

Used Canna aqua for years with great results.. Just bought that boost for the first time last week, and can see an increased amount of buddage already

Top Bottom